Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MLP Onesie

Default MLP Onesie

I'm not sure if I am an AB or not. I've thought about trying a couple things (bottles, pacifiers) but for some reason I am just in love with this onesie! Amazon.com: My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Fleece Onesie Footie Pajama: Clothing I think I might get it. Several people have told me that the best way to see if your an AB is to just jump right in so I'm hoping this might be a good way to see. Just wanting to hear some other peoples thoughts on this.

Great,

Get them...I'm not a mlp fan, but those look cute!

I have many footies...

I usually list my gf to make them...that way they fit perfect...

B

P.s. yes, jump in...not going to hurt anything...

PaddedPuppy

One of my friends has this exact one. Although I've heard complaints more than once that the zipper on it was a problem, constantly jamming. It hasn't broke or anything, and there is nothing to say yours would be the same, but its good to keep in mind.

They do look nice though.

I'm not a big fan of onesies but I tried a paci and it did it for me to become an AB. I say go ahead and try it and see how you like it.

Not the biggest fan of Rainbow Dash TBH. But I'm not going to lie those are pretty adorable, I would personally prefer a Onesie with MLP designs on it compared to a pair of footie pajamas based on the character.

That's not a onesie, I am disappoint ;.;

But, yeah, I have that sleeper and nothing makes me feel cuter than running around in it!...I'd prefer Applejack pjs, though!

PaddedPuppy

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    That's not a onesie, I am disappoint ;.;
    Outside of the ABDL Community, everyone calls sleepers onesies. It was obvious it was going to get carried over here too. Its starting to get confusing though. Whenever someone mentions a onesie you have to ask them what they are talking about because of the 2 different things with the same name.

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedPuppy View Post
    Outside of the ABDL Community, everyone calls sleepers onesies. It was obvious it was going to get carried over here too. Its starting to get confusing though. Whenever someone mentions a onesie you have to ask them what they are talking about because of the 2 different things with the same name.
    Not everybody, although it is a fairly common confusion. I knew the difference very well before the Internet thanks to my mother, who is certainly not an AB. Oddly, I had never heard a sleeper referred to as a onesie until being part of the ABDL community, although it's obviously not just us.

Wow i just ordered that same Sleeper on wednesday! I should have it in my hands on monday or tuesday.

I just started hearing everyone call Sleepers Onesie when the rich and famous started wearing them and that was just a few months ago. Because it really starting to show a effect when looking for them on eBay. Before i would just type in adult onesie and i would get almost all baby abdl onesies. Now if i do it i get swamped with these sleepers like this Hot New Pajamas Anime Cosplay Costume KIGURUMI Unisex Adult Onesie Party Dress | eBay well the onesies i was really looking for a near the bottom.

that's kinda cute , it would be awesome if i can afford it ..
    38$ for those seems too pricey for me