Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tranquility ATN

Default tranquility ATN

Was wondering where was the cheapest you found a case selling for

You could try xpmedical, not sure what the typical High/Avg/Low prices are on ATNs.

I use Disposable Medical Express they will beat any competitor's price by 5%, they ship discreetly, they do not send you offers in the mail, they have a $5 off coupon code in their online catalog, free shipping on orders over $25, and they have a variety bands including bambinos.

I order a lot of diapers from these folks because they are located in Minnesota and i get my diapers in like one to two days.
    Last edited by babymace; 09-Mar-2013 at 18:11.

Default Has a good price on those and they have free samples to try out sizes

Ok. I just got the ok from the gf to get whatever ones I want. So now I guess I need to know what the best diaper is.

I would reccommend the Abena L4s (or M4 for medium) and on disposablemedicalexpress they are about $60 for a case. The ATNs (which I love) are the cheapest I've found, at just $13.50 a bag.

You could also get some bunny pants(Bambino Bellismos) or perhaps a mythical case of Dry 24/7s. If you're really rolling in the cash, go to and order some Fabines, they're around $300/case after shipping, though.

xpmedical has the cheapest price on the Abena diapers but bamino is really close or even the same as xpmedical. I just like to give Gary the business for the abena.

I bought 3 cases for $60 from someone whom retaliative just died.