Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not enough space in the diaper?

Default Not enough space in the diaper?

(Possible TMI warning)

I wasn't sure if I wanted to ask at first, but I figured you guys might have a suggestion. So... I enjoy messing, but I find that well, there simply isn't enough room in the diaper so that I can comfortably "finish". This may be mostly my fault for wetting so much before I attempt to mess (I use Abena L4s) but even dry I don't think they'd have much extra room. It's a pretty uncomfortable feeling, sometimes outright causing stomach pain, and besides actual cleanup is the main reason I don't do it more often.

I don't expect miracles, but I was wondering if anyone else has this experience and if you have any ideas. Perhaps advice on a different way to fasten the tapes or something. I try to keep it pretty tightly taped to avoid leaks when I wet, but that same setup seems to cause problems when messing... and it feels like a bit of a waste not to use the thing for both. Thoughts?

I've never had a diaper that I could mess in without problems. I don't mess very often maybe 4 or 5 times a year but there isn't one I've used that has enough room.

I bet if you just keep pushing it out, it'll make space. I'm in the same boat as bigbluehusky, I've never had issue messing fully in a diaper. Clean up is always my main issue, which is why I rarely do it.

acutally, I have always leaked when i mess a diaper, that and cleanup is why I do not do it often

Default Re: Not enough space in the diaper?

Your diet doesn't help if your having stomach pains trying to squeeze one out. Your turds are simply too firm. Whatever you're eating can also lead to constipation.

If you want an easier time with things, lay off the cheese and go with some fiber rich foods if you want it to come out naturally comfortably, or, use suppositories or things like that to make it come out.

I'm pretty sure the, er, consistency isn't an issue. Just, simply, when it meets any kind of resistance, the back of the diaper in this case, my stomach simply decides it's done, and stops pushing. The pain, if there is any, comes later when my stomach decides it now wants to finish what it started. *shrug* Perhaps it's more of a psychological thing...

I find it helps to wear your diaper a bit lower. Leave more room in the crotch, so there's space for the mess to come out. Then you won't have as much resistance. Hope that helps.

PaddedPuppy

Quote Originally Posted by FurryGamer View Post
    I'm pretty sure the, er, consistency isn't an issue. Just, simply, when it meets any kind of resistance, the back of the diaper in this case, my stomach simply decides it's done, and stops pushing. The pain, if there is any, comes later when my stomach decides it now wants to finish what it started. *shrug* Perhaps it's more of a psychological thing...
    It sounds like you have quite weak muscles there if your body gives up on pushing and you feel unable to finish off. If you go normally on a toilet do you get any pain, discomfort or problems regularly? If so you may want to speak with your doctor, just to make sure everything is fine.

When I go to do this, I have no real issues. Yes, it hits the back of the diaper but it should be soft enough to get crushed and spread out. Yes its going to make a big mess and get pasted all up the back of the diaper, and equally all over your rear end, but there should be no problems.

Try changing your diet and also drinking a bit more, and also give it a try (Once, not every time you go) with a suppository or similar product that will soften your poop to near liquid, and try messing your diaper again. If you still have problems getting it all out, something is wrong.

very interesting reading the previous posts. a nappy was invented to catch and hold both poo and wee. i think the problem must be manly size of nappy if its on the small size [to be less noticeable] or useing pullups you can get problems. terry nappies and plastic pants are great hold every thing and dont often leak,however the washing is a pain. big disposables and good" roomy"plastic pants do the same job. so loads of fun can be had. as for the clean up try and find a nanny who is happy to offer a full service[see some of my previous posts/blogs]

There's a good chance that the feeling of 'not being finished' is just because you're used to the sensation of going when you're on the toilet. Feeling resistance against your nether regions might make it feel like you still need to go, even though you're actually finished - and you may be straining too hard when there's nothing else left, which could be causing the abdominal pain.

It could be psychological too. The best thing to do is not to force yourself, take your time, and let it feel natural.

Going, whether in a diaper or not, shouldn't cause pain! If it hurts, then stop. You don't want to cause yourself an embarrassing injury which will take a bit of explaining!