Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

I'm Corey. I am actually mainly just DL to describe it simply. Other than diapers I also love working on computers especially with networking and security. I am also a BIG time PC gamer especially with MMO games!

I kinda found this forum and am hoping to reach out to people with similar interests and I hope to kinda throw away my shyness when it comes to my.....interests.

Hi Corey, welcome to the community. I also love computers. Got the computer bug in my teens and have been writing software professionally for most of my adult life. I'm currently writing embedded firmware in classic C, for a major tech. company. Do you write software too? If so, what computer language is your favorite?

I'm also a DL and an AB, but I live with roommates so I am not a practicing DL. They don't know about my little side so the best I can do right now is to enjoy a pacifier and a plushie at bedtime.

Hope to see you around the site and once again, welcome.

I used to write software but now i mainly do apps. Mostly android apps but I used to do a lot in c and java with websites.