Thread: Is it strange?

Default Is it strange?

Is it odd that I wanr to wear my diapers full time or a least close to that. I find that I'm happier in my diapers. I just don't want to go back to being my old dark and hate filled self. Iwas thinking about giving 24/7 a try for at least a week.

It's cheaper than crack and it doesn't make your eyes red, unless you count crying after a mess

Nothing wrong with what you're looking to do. I've been wearing about 90% of my time since this habit found me though I use the bathroom when I don't feel I can trust the diaper, and prefer it for messing as well. I have times where I won't go out wearing and that makes the next opportunity to suit up all the more enjoyable

Nothing wrong with it, I am a happier person when I have been diapered full time in the past. I think you should go for it, I know I would if my life would permit it.

I don't think it's much stranger than liking them in the first place (strange but harmless). Personally, I find my enjoyment decreases as wearing becomes commonplace but we hear from others who don't have a similar reaction. I have gotten better with long term wearing over time. At one point, wearing for a whole day seemed impossible. I've been able to go up to two weeks. When it stops being enjoyable, I stop.

As long as you can pay for it, and it's not disruptive to your life, and you're enjoying it, go for it.

Neah it's not odd. If you can afford it and can do it, go for it.

I wear full time and I am content with it. I have not worn underwear since last September.

I don't think it's odd at all. If your home and work life is such that you can wear all the time without consequence, then by all means do it!

I work at a restaurant in my home town, and my home life with my family is well not the easiest and full of stress. Being the middle child, but I'm given the responsibilities of the oldest without any of positive points. My diapers help me cope with the pressure of all of the demands of my life.

Zpeed

Cheaper than Smoking/Drinking (here at least)
    Even if I use 4 diapers a day its much cheaper than a 20 pack or maybe even a 10 pack, not to mention drinking
    a sixpack cost almost the same as the whole bag of diapers..

That the sad thing I hate drinking and smoking. I did start smoking weed for a month, but my superior complex got the best of my and I quit thinking I was better then that. I started looking back "this problem", I knew it was never going to go away so I started looking at the positives. I've since then have embraced my toddler side and enjoy play baby.

TheArtist

Quote Originally Posted by babygohan View Post
    That the sad thing I hate drinking and smoking. I did start smoking weed for a month, but my superior complex got the best of my and I quit thinking I was better then that. I started looking back "this problem", I knew it was never going to go away so I started looking at the positives. I've since then have embraced my toddler side and enjoy play baby.
    Now that could be interesting, being really stoned, padded and then having to go out in search of pizza :P

I always hate the money I spend on diapers, I think wow that's a waste, but then I don't get that often, I can wear 3 a day some times for days, and others it's like 1 a month, so my stash lasts a while, but some peoples fetish is sex toys, those are expensive, etc etc