Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sleeping with my binkie

Default sleeping with my binkie

Im trying to sleep with my binkie at night and cant sleep with it in my mouth any advice?

The three Ps..... Practice practice practice..... It will become a natural feeling after awhile. But, does it fit comfortably in your mouth... If its too small it may be hard to hang onto. I use a large toddler cherry shape and it sits comfortably behind my teeth when I'm not sucking on it, and it mostly stays there through the night.

The first few nights I was so excited to have it, I couldn't sleep. After a week, I got used to it and I drop right off now without any problems. It just takes time.

It won't hurt to suckle on it during the day for a while to get used to having a pacifier in your mouth. It's just your body thinking that you shouldn't have something in your mouth

Most of the advice will be the same as I'd recommend you do anyhow: just sleep with it in your mouth at night...The body will get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    Most of the advice will be the same as I'd recommend you do anyhow: just sleep with it in your mouth at night...The body will get used to it.
    Yeah this is what I had to go through but it ended up working.

Quote Originally Posted by tall2826 View Post
    Yeah this is what I had to go through but it ended up working.
    How long did that take you to get used to it?

It actually took me about 2 months but I did it every day though

Wow I've thought it would be easy to sleep with one but then again I sucked my thumb till 16 so I almost have withdraw esk feeling sometimes.

Just learn and suit yourself until you can do it at my first days , i can sleep with it, but at the end the paci always fell off from my mouth