Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An opportunity

Default An opportunity

As some of you may know spring break is here and I will be hanging around my college campus due to school activities over the break but I have Monday to myself basically and do any of you think that it is a good idea to go to the mall Monday morning when it is piratically empty and buy some sissy items? I have been really wanting to do this for a while now.

I say go for it! I usually shop for my clothes when stores are empty and it's late at night.

Quote Originally Posted by MadeYouDerp View Post
    I say go for it! I usually shop for my clothes when stores are empty and it's late at night.

Do you ever get questioned for it or, anything like that?

Quote Originally Posted by tall2826 View Post
    Do you ever get questioned for it or, anything like that?
    Not really. In my experience, the worst case scenario has been a raised eyebrow, but as with buying diapers, the clerks/cashiers don't really care what your buying and will probably forget all about you in a few minutes after you leave.

people will naturally assume you are getting it for someone else. They will search for the most logical answer. Don't worry about such things.

As far as being questioned the worst I've ever had was a cashier was giggling while ringing me up one time but that's about it.

Thanks for all of your help ladies I am pretty sure I will be going through with this now but do you have any specific place where I should go or just walk into random stores.

You really should plan it out a little. I made the mistake of not doing that and going to the mall and it took forever! How comfortable are you about shopping for clothes? If you're a little nervous you could just stick with stores that sell guys and girls clothes. Personally I've even gone into Victoria's Secret to get some things before.

I have purchased lots and lots of panties over the years. No one has ever made any kind of comment about what I was buying. It's like a guy buying panties is no more out of place than a woman buying Jockey shorts. The cashiers don't ever give it a second thought.

The mall out here has a 2 Dillards stores one for women and one for men and 2 Victorias secret stores and I have though about it Virctorias secret, but for my first time I think I'll stick with stores that sell guys and girls clothes until I get used to it.