Thread: And another one

Smile And another one

Hi,

I'm nosuwhide which stands for NOt SUre WHat I DEsire - very creative, I know. Which basically indicates why I'm here. About me...mh. I'm in my twenties, have a B.Sc. and am from Europe - my chancellor is the Lady who only smiles if you put her upside-down - if that is a hint??

Thus far, I would like to think of myself as the occasional diaper "liker". I don't love them, moreover I'm often repulsed "of it all". Sometimes I like to wear them though, mostly because I kind of like the feeling of it. I have been and am on a few other sites and what I noticed so far is that it is not a fetish for me. At least in my definition of a fetish. Which briefly said means, I like to look at pictures of women in diapers but can't imagine doing anything sexual with or in them, neither with myself nor others.

It may be a surprise (or not), but I feel very alone in this attitude on the sites I've been with. It seems almost everyone either likes being "small" or gets sexual joy out of diapers (or is "just" incontinent..) - which I don't identify with, yet that is - who knows what might be hidden beyond the veil..

Which brings me to the question of why I'm here. Well, I am curious to find out more about myself, who I am, what defines me. I am hoping that ADISC, with its rather serious reputation might be able to help me progress in my thoughts about "this diaper thing". One particular issue that has been bothering me is about changing and being changed - something I don't know how to relate to - yet. But I guess you all know that, the feelings involved are quite complex and some "questions" just simply sizzle my brain at times - not even to mention the thought that one is overthinking the issue at hand. Oh well

As for the non-diaper related interests - I guess it is quite average. I like my cars, snowboarding, gadgets/computers and well, typical guy-stuff really. I have a somewhat weird vintage-tick - I like some things, but hate others. I do like the female haircuts of the 20s to 40s, but only some of the fashion. And there is a lot like that. But I guess mostly I just feel kinda sad when I realize how much common behaviour has turned for the worse. I do like geeky stuff, like sci-fi and magic (HP) - but am not a geek in the typical sense. I do get outside, I do sports.

Lastly, as I've mentioned I'm here to find out more about myself. Which means I'll start by reading mostly and then eventually, I might start contributing more actively. Future will tell

And to quote the cheat sheet: "Are you looking to find other like-minded people who share the same diaper fascination as you, but are willing to talk about other things as well?"

- I assume this means the aggressive references to ADISC not being a dating site only refer to actual face-to-face meetings. Because indeed (and I hope this is okay to say, I did interpret the quote that way) my long-term goal is finding a person that I'll eventually open up to. I have few good friends, but none good enough that I'd share this one. I know these things come rarely and even more so considering I am looking for a female - please let me explain: this is above everything else because my best friends always have been girls or women. Maybe I met the wrong guys, but they all are somewhat superficial. I enjoy their company, but there are a lot of things I'd never tell my male friends. So I have no hidden secret agenda. To put this in context, I am mostly thinking about PM-ing or similar. I am not the type to discuss such intimate things "openly" in a thread, yet I don't want to meet locally either. So my long-term goal is to have a person I can chat with on the internet in "private". Kind of like a pen-pal that knows/respects/is affected by the diaper thing. Just more modern. If this falls in under "dating" or similar, I do apologize.

I have no clue if that will ever happen, but well, that is essentially my hope for a long-term goal. And just to remind you, that is just a would-be-nice-to-have-at-some-point-goal. Mind you, hope might be a better word - this is not a goal I seek to actively pursue (by e.g. stalking women on this site). If things happen they do, if they don't they don't.

Aaaaand as you can see, I have trouble keeping things short

(to anyone who read 'till the end, thank you )

edit:
    And I just noticed almost nobody writes more than 5 lines in their intro :/ Feels weird to have written so much, now

Hi Nosuwhide, welcome to the community. Like you, I also am trying to figure things out and that is why I joined last month. I hope you find answers to your questions. There are a lot of good people here and lots of good discussions. I've learned a lot already by reading some of the threads. Well, see you around the site and again, welcome.
    -11hinzvic

Welcome,

Quote Originally Posted by nosuwhide View Post
    And I just noticed almost nobody writes more than 5 lines in their intro :/ Feels weird to have written so much, now
    Cmon, i've also written a rather long one, i think it's nice to tell people something about yourself and not just 5 short lines.
    Anyway i like your intro

To put this in context, I am mostly thinking about PM-ing or similar. I am not the type to discuss such intimate things "openly" in a thread, yet I don't want to meet locally either. So my long-term goal is to have a person I can chat with on the internet in "private".
    Who doesn't to be honest?
    I guess everyone is here in first place, simply to talk about it. It depends on the person, if one can write rather public about or likes more private conversations.

I do like the female haircuts of the 20s to 40s, but only some of the fashion.
    Which do you prefer? For me, i really like the bob haircuts from the 20's, they're classy, altough i prefer my long hair.

What's your favorite music genre and/or bands, if i may ask?

Thanks 11hinzvic!

And an even bigger thanks to you daLira! In fact your nicely written intro was the cause for me not to shorten mine to just a few lines

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    I guess everyone is here in first place, simply to talk about it. It depends on the person, if one can write rather public about or likes more private conversations.
    True, I just thought it a good idea to clarify, before I added that part my text appeared a bit creepy to me - I didn't want my first impression to be a bad one

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    Which do you prefer? For me, i really like the bob haircuts from the 20's, they're classy, altough i prefer my long hair.

What's your favorite music genre and/or bands, if i may ask?
    Well, I generally prefer longer hair and I don't quite have a particular preference. I just generally liked how it was common then to take good care, to look good, while still being modest. These days, if a woman is really pretty she is usually also very arrogant, which in turn makes her very unattractive - to me at least. Those weren't perfect times, but I love much of the life-style back then - if you saw the film "Midnight in Paris" you'll know what I mean

And of course you can ask - you may ask anything in fact. The question is if I'll answer :P
    I don't have any favourite bands and also never was a concert-type. I have a very broad taste in music. A particular artist I like listening to though is Lindsey Stirling. Speaking genres, I mostly listen to Swing/BigBand, Club/Dance (think Swedish House Mafia or Aviici), Hardstyle (Techno subgenre) and oldschool HipHop (the likes of Fettes Brot, Dynamite Deluxe, the early days of Eminem...). But I also like listening to classical music, modern classic (David Garett), Rock (Led Zeppelin and the likes) and much other music from time to time. So yeah, very broad

How about you?
    (edit: I sent you a request, but couldn't send the message I wanted to add - I hope you don't mind the request )
    Last edited by nosuwhide; 10-Mar-2013 at 18:13.