Thread: Question about Huggies Pull Ups

Default Question about Huggies Pull Ups

Would appreciate if anyone who's tried them to answer a question or two =).

Are the huggies pull ups larger than pampers cruisers 7/baby dry 6?

Are the "night time" 3t-4t pull ups larger than the 4t-5t regular ones?

Thanks!

Don't bother with the night time

They totally rip at the sides much more than the easy open stretchy sides of the normal ones and I can not see them holding anymore.I have entire dirty stash of them in the garage I am getting rid of today. .

Granted, I do weigh 150 pounds (No more pizza) and am a 32-34 waist.

But I would reccomend the Cars see and learn or whatever, which ever one has the dissapearing cars when you wet. They at least work better for me

Note: Cool Alert Sucks - Don't bother ....goodnights and underjams especailly are fantastic pullups, I would say odds are the pullups will be larger and fit better than cruisers/baby dry, but I have not tried them, mainly cause it's a finicial risk I would never attempt. They could make decent stuffers I'm sure.

I say go pullups, go 4t-5T. The dissapearing ones. Or if you need bigger go Underjams, or goodnights.

Unless you find a 7/6, and fit, in which case please do report

I consider myself a pullups boy. A kid "in training." It's comfy, convient, and I can use the big toilet all by myself if I need to. Trick is finding one that will be good for extended public wear/use.

And there's the fact that diapers are meaningless to me unless there's some to put it on me.

Hope I was of SOME service, somehow.

G'luck

I fit 4T-5T perfectly and I have like a 32-34 inch waist. The night time ones are smaller than the regular ones. I'd just stick with regular ones if I were you

Quote Originally Posted by woof View Post
    Be warned, Pull-Ups' absorbency is lacklustre at best.
    I agree 100% about baby pullups. If you wear them to bed be prepared to awake up in a wet bed unless you are also wearing plastic pants with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk View Post
    I agree 100% about baby pullups. If you wear them to bed be prepared to awake up in a wet bed unless you are also wearing plastic pants with them.
    Oh yeah... I forgot about that... If you're not a light wetter then you'd better just go with goodnights or double up

Quote Originally Posted by rtt View Post
    Would appreciate if anyone who's tried them to answer a question or two =).

Are the huggies pull ups larger than pampers cruisers 7/baby dry 6?

Are the "night time" 3t-4t pull ups larger than the 4t-5t regular ones?

Thanks!
    They are not larger than the listed diapers.

I am not 100% sure about my answer but I am preety sure that none of the sizes listed first ones listed are smaller than the next one. The 4t-5t do fit for waist sizes 32-34.

I just wanted to give you all an update.. after trying them for myself, pulls 4t-5t are indeed bigger than the largest size baby diapers (pampers baby dry 6/cruisers size 7). Thanks for your input, they fit great =)