Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What one item...

Default What one item...

What one item, other than a diaper, makes you feel the most like a child? I have some spare cash and I want to pick something up and I was looking for some ideas on what to get. I have some ideas and I'm leaning toward the nook 5 but I'm really wanting something uber girly with a appropriate size, however I"m open to nearly anything.

The Abena bodystockings (plain white onesies) feel very snug and hold a diaper in place very comfortably.

Footed pyjamas are nice and warm and... it's somehow nice to feel completely enveloped in a single garment.

Teddies are fundamental for proper huggles and cuddles that would overload and melt a normal human being.

But... I just love waking up every morning and seeing my "Beautiful Balloons" duvet cover. It's so cute (and very well-made -- great quality cotton that feels amazing):

Any number of paci's from pacifiersrus or a pink footie from pajama city.

Of course, it must be my teddy I think I'd drag him everywhere with me if I could.....but hey, unfortunately I do have to exist in the real world most of the time. Sad, judgmental place! (there is lot I do love about the real world) My little side connects almost immediately with my Teddy

My blanket that my mom made for me last summer

My onesie, especially since i got it altered so it fits perfectly

hm... what one item... kinda hard to say, since it's more a mental thing, if i'm rather childish at the moment or not.

ehm well, i don't know, grr, Those ribbons one some sweaters, when you start playing around with them, or biting on them ;)

Nah just kidding, but i still think it's a rather childish thing and it's about the small things, i think.
    Otherwise clothes, putting on a bodie or onesie makes me feel rather small.

For me, it'd be a cute dress. Head by your local thrift store - you'll find way cuter clothes there than any big chain, and they'll be dirt cheap. If it's uber girly you want, I don't think you can do much better than a sweet little dress!

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    But... I just love waking up every morning and seeing my "Beautiful Balloons" duvet cover. It's so cute (and very well-made -- great quality cotton that feels amazing)
    Where's that from, Tiny? Looks mega cute ^_^

Not sure if my wife would go for it, though!

In terms of my one possession that makes me feel most childish? Gotta be my nearly life-size cuddly tiger. Makes me feel very small when I'm snuggling him

one item!! it has to be my teddy with a pocket in his ear to hide things in.