Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pullups/pants

Default pullups/pants

I was thinking for daytime use or when you want to be discrete do you wear pullups/pants and which do you think are the best?

tena slip super, very discreet and very good absorbancy, pull ups tend to leak !!! a lot so not very discreet lol and harder to change when u need too....

Agreed. Just started using Tena stretch myself and I find them great for day to day use.

Pull ups work very fine for me, they are discreet, convenient, comfortable and don't leak (for me). Underjams are my preferred (if used under regular underpants), and I use Goodnites as well.

Pull-ups aren't meant to be absorbent, but they are thin. During the day I'm wearing generic "Goodnites" under chino pants, with a pair of leggings to minimize bulge usually. I work in a noisy repair shop so crinkle would probably never be noticed anyway

Quote Originally Posted by betabike View Post
    I was thinking for daytime use or when you want to be discrete do you wear pullups/pants and which do you think are the best?
    Personally for me it depends on if I'm actually gonna "use" the undergarment when heading out.

If I feel like just wearing but being discreet about it I'll generally wear a Pull-Up or Goodnite out around, might use it if its a desperate need
    but I wouldn't be planning on doing so especially if there is a nearby restroom. If I do plan to actually use them due to some event that will keep me
    very busy and not allow me to actually find a bathroom then I will wear one of my tape diapers. Not as discreet but its only for certain situations in my opinion.
    In the end there isn't a best diaper for daytime use, just a diaper that fits your need at the given time.

Also Friendly Reminder: No one is gonna be staring at your butt and checking if you're actually wearing a diaper :3 So don't be scared to actually wear one, in the end its not like someone will care about you wearing one especially if they're a total stranger.

I just tried an Abri Flex Protective from Bambino. It was very absorbant and lasted all day. My problem with pull ups is they have a tendency to sag if you aren't wearing something tight like jeans. Depends and Tena pull ups work, but I find you need to keep them pulled up tight, or else they will sag and leak.

@zipperless,I know completely what you mean about leaking and sagging but a while back I purchased a few of the Abena abri-fix briefs. They are a thin cotton/spandex mix that are made to go over a diaper or pad. At first I only wore them with full sized Abena pad but I quickly found that they work very well with much cheaper regular diapers and pull-ups that tend to sag and leak. Honestly you can use regular underwear to support them but most of the time they aren't made to fit a full sized diaper and are thicker and hotter than the Abena briefs. Just my two cents.

Also Friendly Reminder: No one is gonna be staring at your butt and checking if you're actually wearing a diaper :3 So don't be scared to actually wear one, in the end its not like someone will care about you wearing one especially if they're a total stranger.[/QUOTE]

Cheers for the advice, and a good point about the strangers, I'm not to worried about wearing around strangers its that i am at uni that worries me. Also I was trying to find some that i can go in to a shop and buy which all seem to be pull-up type pants I want to actually get proper diapers but I don't want anyone picking them up if I get them in the post. Just a bit nervous haven't worn in a while :-s