Thread: for those who wear to work or full time

Default for those who wear to work or full time

Hello. I have a question for those who wear at work or full time. How much does it cost you a month. And what does that price include...and when you answer could you please either say at work or full time.

Thank you

I am a little confused, why should one only wear diapers for work and NOT in his freetime?
    I'm just curious, would be nice to know

Anyway, depends on what i'm wearing, pads & diapers or only the last one and which one ofc(fabine, m4s or just attends active).
    So it's mostly from 40 - 80$~, my health insurance pays up too 50$ / month

I wear as often as i can both to work and at home. I do use bathrooms regularly though so my diapers are more for feel/comfort/security. So i go through one a day and based on ones i get will cost me about $25/month

I wear 24/7 as I have urge IC it averages about $100.00 a month. That includes powder, underpads. I also wear cloth diapers to help offset disposable costs.
    I use normally 1 cloth a day and 2 disposables.

Well, as a general rule if I buy bare minimum for Attends and Abenas I'll use about $130 for a month. I've both been trying to stock up as well as get a few fun diapers like Bambinos to use, so I spent around $210 in December and this past February.

It can get pretty expensive, but I can only do laundry once a week, so Cloth isn't really an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverna View Post
    Hello. I have a question for those who wear at work or full time. How much does it cost you a month. And what does that price include...and when you answer could you please either say at work or full time.

Thank you

Honestly it doesn't cost me much. I wear cloth at home and disposables to work so it's about one a day. I work part time. So I don't need to buy a case every month and last time I bought a case was October I think it was. I am due to buying more soon this month. I often don't need to change at work but I always keep one in my purse just in case. I also don't go out much either and I do wear cloth out in public if I won't be gone long. I also hit Goodwill stores and I use those diapers as back up.

I also don't buy rash cream often nor wipes. They last me a while is why.

Let's say you have day diapers at 1$ each. Night diapers at 2$ each.

Do your calculation with that.
    24h would be 5x1$+2$= 6$ a day.
    42$ a week
    168$ a month.

That's a gross estimate if you wear full time.
    If you wear cheaper diapers, add a few more changes during the day and maybe during the night. It might cost you more at the end.

I buy my diapers by the case. A case of night diapers last me almost 2 months (I wear full time at night)
    My case of day diaper last me longer, as I'm not always in diapers at night.
    So it's bout 140$ for 2 months for me.

Sorry I didn't think about it tell I already hit submit

- - - Updated - - -

5 diaper changes a day
    Usually I get changed twice. Maybe 3 if I'm not feeling good during the day. And no matter what I do I don't wet in my sleep so that's not an issue. But thank you for the advice and numbers