Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ni hao! - my little introduction

Default ni hao! - my little introduction

but... eh wait, that's chinese =/

Anyway, i think i should write a lil bit about myself.
    Even tho i hate it, since school. Talking about myself always makes me feel awkward.

So, well, here i am. I think you would like to know how i found this forum. Rather simple, some people talked about it and i just thought: why shouldn't i give it a shot.
    Besides the fact that i don't really like talking about diapers ;)
    I don't know why, i just can't really do it in person, even online it's still kindaaa strange. Maybe coz i don't feel that comfortable, but later more...

My name is Lisa, 24 years old, living and studying in germany (near the edge to france & luxembourg). 7. semester - Master of Business and Engineering.

I'm born with syringomyelia = simply put: my spinal cord is too big at some point (between my shoulders in my case)
    Besides incontinence problems and some little backache from time to time i've got no problems so far. The symptoms started in my puberty (around 14~), but atm, it seems to be in a stagnation luckily.
    I'm not really limited at my activities and you can't see that's something wrong with me :p.
    Except martial arts, a hit would be bad... and eh, pants/jeans can be a pain in the a**. Pads & diapers are just too bulky for some.

Awkward.... meh ;)
    So, well, that's the point, i never really "liked" diapers, pads or other stuff. Until i met my boyfriend.
    He made and makes me feel comfortable, pushes my ego and is really lovely, just sometimes a lil bit too jealous.
    He also likes diapers, i guess. He never said it aloud, but, well he likes too play daddy, etc~. Maybe he developed the fetish, a possibility... i don't know and i don't care to be honest. I love him.
    Anyway, that's the way how i learned too like them too ;)
    I would call myself an adult child. Roleplaying is fun from time to time, but i don't like playing a baby or something else.

Besides the fetish, i guess im rather normal. 5'3, 110 lbs.
    Mostly i tend to be rather quiet, i listen more then i talk.
    I enjoy good food (italian, french, japanese), movies, books, badminton and some games.
    Sometimes i care too much about fashion and when i'm around there's always music in the background.
    I'm listening at random, mostly tho grunge/post grunge, rock, punk, 80s, 90s, electronic, metal, reggae, jpop, jrock, jmetal, house.

Ah and i'm an otaku, anime/manga geek & every merchandise associated with it.
    Favourite one's: Angel Beats, Soul Eater, Darker Than Black, Fairy Tail, Sailor Moon, GitS, Lucky Star & everything from ghibli.
    The funny fact is, even tho i stopped watching (etc) pokémon, my collection still outmatches any other thing i started gathering :3
    okay.. i started buying plushies, posters, cards, games, whatsoever as a kid ;)

That's it i guess, i hope that i can talk to a lot of nice people here =)
    Last edited by daLira; 07-Mar-2013 at 16:32.

Howdy, Lisa, and welcome to ADISC! That was a nice introduction you posted. I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

It was amusing to read that you play badminton. I played on the badminton team in middle school. It's a fun sport!

Stay dry and happy!

Hey Lisa, it's wonderful to meet you! My name is Angel, and I have a sister with the exact same name.. so that's already sort of fun. The second I saw that name I was like, gaspy ohmai. I think ni hao is totally cute, it gave your introduction title a fun little flair. No =/ face necessary in my opinion! Big hugs!

Your introduction was just WONDERFUL. You like, get a gold star for a wonderful introduction even! It's wonderful that your boyfriend helped you like them, not because I think everyone has to.. just because I think it's great that you can find something to like about the situation you are in.

Oh, another little girl! There is a bunch of little girls here, including me! So don't worry, you aren't alone here in preferring a child vibe more then a baby vibe.. though I personally do play with the baby stuff too. Still! ^_^ What are some of your favorite specific foods from the types you mentioned? I don't each much like.. actually authentic food from any of those regions.. other then I guess my snack and ramen habits have become more authentic and fancy.

Some of the anime you shared are really nice! The ones that stood out to me were Fairy Tail, Sailor Moon, and Lucky Star! Which are your favorite characters from those series? For me, it's Wendy Marvell, Chibi Usagi, and I guess Konata.. though I sorta kinda like all 4 of the main girls pretty much equally on that regard. I haven't enjoyed that one in a while, but I don't dislike it none.

Oh, Pokemon! You should totally share some pictures of your collection if you could! I still am an avid fan of the games and the card game, and can't wait for hopefully the Shiny Collection that recently came out in Japan to get bundled with another set and released here. The cards are so pretty! I like to play Pokemon cards too though!

Seriously, you are totally awesome.. so I'm absolutely sure you are going to have fun here. ADISC is a wonderful place with all types of people, and a lot of fun times. I hope you become a big part of that. ^_^ If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer!

Hey there Lisa and welcome to ADISC and thanks for the great introduction. I am so glad that you have found someone that you love and he has helped you accept and even enjoy diapers. This is a place of great diversity and we come from all different walks of life but with a common bond between us and that is diapers. I hope you really enjoy your time here and if you every have any questions about anything feel free to ask.

Hey ya,

thanks everyone, i'm glad you like my introduction =)

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    It was amusing to read that you play badminton. I played on the badminton team in middle school. It's a fun sport!
    Ye kinda, i started in middle school and i'm still enjoying it, although i played horribly bad at first.

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Hey Lisa, it's wonderful to meet you! My name is Angel, and I have a sister with the exact same name.. so that's already sort of fun. The second I saw that name I was like, gaspy ohmai. I think ni hao is totally cute, it gave your introduction title a fun little flair. No =/ face necessary in my opinion! Big hugs!

[...]
    Thanks a lot =) *cuddle*

That name is kinda common, at least in my country, don't know about the us.
    On my old school class have been 2 other Lisa's beside me, that was confusing sometimes... oh which one did the teacher ask something... ;)
    At the end we used Lisa, Lilly & Liz.

Hard to say which are my favorite characters, except for sailor moon it's clearly bunny, She's just too naive, it's kinda cute.
    Altough as i child i always liked sailor saturn the most, mysterious and calm.
    From Lucky Star it's either Konata too... i can identify myself with her a lot. I guess the most anime & videogame liking, drawing and way too lazy persons can easily too :p, but Tsukasa is just too sweet, that i couldn't consider her too.

My pokémon collection is rather old however, but i'll look into it, for taking a good picture.
    I can't count the times i had to patch up my plushies, i still like em too much.
    Funny is, i've always been kinda obsessed with the movie promotion cards and i don't know why. I begin to miss the times we traded at school breaks =(

With food it's rather easy, i like what tastes good :p, just kidding.
    Altough i'm vegetarian, so sometimes it's rather hard to find something different to eat.
    Japanese stuff is good in that case, either way if someone is still eating fish, or the shiitake & tofu stuff. My favorite meal is miso soup with hoshi-shiitake and melonpan (sweet bun).
    French stuff, mostly cake's, i like red vine. While baking it loses the alcohol, but not the taste ;)
    Italien is easy, everything with pasta. It's just hard sometimes doing it vegetarian style. Italian ice cream is also heavenly.

Thanks again, i'm gonna try my best being a part of the community.

Default Re: ni hao! - my little introduction

Wow, what an intro!

I just wanted to reply and say hi too, I have never seen such a deep intro

I am personally a hater of having to wear continence products, but I am here for the I in adisc

My first question is, what career are you hoping to go into, or simply put, "what do you want to be when you grow up?"

I like quite a few of your music choices, what bands/artists in particular do you like?

Do you come from Germany originally, or somewhere else? Lisa is not a German specific name I mean.

I hope you settle in well and enjoy your time here, I am sure you will, these guys are so friendly and welcoming.

I am sorry if I asked questions you already answered, I find it hard to read and understand and/or take in lots of text since being poorly

Hugs

CV xxxx

Thanks a lot, well really tried hard to make a good one =) *hugs back*

I didn't answer any of them, i guess, but even if so, i don't mind, it's no problem at all.

So, hm, what would i like to be if i'm grown up... astronaut, veterinarian, kindergarten teacher, police officer ;-), but this takes some time until i'm really a big big girl :o
    I couldn't resist, sorry. But still, i don't know for sure. Maybe i'll try the free market at first and see what happens.
    Otherwise, i still have a good relationship with the ceo from my old traineeship. Maybe that comes in handy at the end. Wouldn't be paid that good, but it would be a small and nice place to work.

All my favorite bands? Ayx, that goes beyond the scope, i think. Just way too much, i'm always switching the genre every 1-4 weeks, so it's a lot.
    My alltime favorite: Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Billy Talent, Seeed, Peter Fox, The Prodigy, Bon Jovi, Red hot chili peppers, tenacious D, no doubt (the old songs), gwen stefani, kylie minogue, moby, depeche mode, marilyn manson, daft punk, justice, soil, gorillaz, seether, Maximum The Hormone, scandal, stereopony, system of a down, SID, ViViD.... etc
    Altough i'm listening 20-30% of the time to Nirvana. I grew up with it, i guess, that's the reason, ofc i love it too ;)

Lisa is quite common, at least in my region, but we're anyway near france. And yes, my parents came to germany in the early 90's (i've been 3 at that time, so i can't remember that much).

Again a wall of text, i'm sorry =/

Don't apologize, your wall's of text are awesome!

Welcome from me as well, although it seems you have already found your way around here
    I really love and envy your study speciality, I studied some generic Business but often wondered if I should've tried Engineering instead. And I hope I'm not overstepping my boundaries, but damn! A brainy woman that knows (and likes?) her way around tech. That is just so sexy!

And a biiiiiiig +1 on Seeed, Tenacious D, Daft Punk an SoaD!

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    Hey ya,

thanks everyone, i'm glad you like my introduction =)

Ye kinda, i started in middle school and i'm still enjoying it, although i played horribly bad at first.

Thanks a lot =) *cuddle*

That name is kinda common, at least in my country, don't know about the us.
    On my old school class have been 2 other Lisa's beside me, that was confusing sometimes... oh which one did the teacher ask something...
    At the end we used Lisa, Lilly & Liz.

Hard to say which are my favorite characters, except for sailor moon it's clearly bunny, She's just too naive, it's kinda cute.
    Altough as i child i always liked sailor saturn the most, mysterious and calm.
    From Lucky Star it's either Konata too... i can identify myself with her a lot. I guess the most anime & videogame liking, drawing and way too lazy persons can easily too :p, but Tsukasa is just too sweet, that i couldn't consider her too.

My pokémon collection is rather old however, but i'll look into it, for taking a good picture.
    I can't count the times i had to patch up my plushies, i still like em too much.
    Funny is, i've always been kinda obsessed with the movie promotion cards and i don't know why. I begin to miss the times we traded at school breaks =(

With food it's rather easy, i like what tastes good :p, just kidding.
    Altough i'm vegetarian, so sometimes it's rather hard to find something different to eat.
    Japanese stuff is good in that case, either way if someone is still eating fish, or the shiitake & tofu stuff. My favorite meal is miso soup with hoshi-shiitake and melonpan (sweet bun).
    French stuff, mostly cake's, i like red vine. While baking it loses the alcohol, but not the taste
    Italien is easy, everything with pasta. It's just hard sometimes doing it vegetarian style. Italian ice cream is also heavenly.

Thanks again, i'm gonna try my best being a part of the community.
    (So sorry about taking a bit to respond, especially since you seemed so great and fun. ;--; )

Hehe, even if it's a common name it's still pretty exciting Lisa. I guess I just have pretty good luck with people named Lisa.. they tend to be pretty awesome people. :3
    I love your Sailor Moon favorite too, and totally know exactly what you mean. Our favorites are kinda matchy, hehe. Oh gawsh with me, I think it would Miyuki second.. I've always have had a connection with that kinda type I guess though.. I dunno. *blush*

Trading and having fun with other people is always so exciting, I miss when almost everyone used to have them too. I still have some people in my life who have Pokemon cards which is fun though.

It's great that your a vegetarian. I'm not, but I have a lot of respect for those who are! The food you shared seemed pretty interesting! Don't be a stranger, once your here for a week we can start sending each other tons of personal messages if you want. *giggles*

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    but... eh wait, that's chinese =/

Anyway, i think i should write a lil bit about myself.
    Even tho i hate it, since school. Talking about myself always makes me feel awkward.

So, well, here i am. I think you would like to know how i found this forum. Rather simple, some people talked about it and i just thought: why shouldn't i give it a shot.
    Besides the fact that i don't really like talking about diapers
    I don't know why, i just can't really do it in person, even online it's still kindaaa strange. Maybe coz i don't feel that comfortable, but later more...

My name is Lisa, 24 years old, living and studying in germany (near the edge to france & luxembourg). 7. semester - Master of Business and Engineering.

I'm born with syringomyelia = simply put: my spinal cord is too big at some point (between my shoulders in my case)
    Besides incontinence problems and some little backache from time to time i've got no problems so far. The symptoms started in my puberty (around 14~), but atm, it seems to be in a stagnation luckily.
    I'm not really limited at my activities and you can't see that's something wrong with me :p.
    Except martial arts, a hit would be bad... and eh, pants/jeans can be a pain in the a**. Pads & diapers are just too bulky for some.

Awkward.... meh
    So, well, that's the point, i never really "liked" diapers, pads or other stuff. Until i met my boyfriend.
    He made and makes me feel comfortable, pushes my ego and is really lovely, just sometimes a lil bit too jealous.
    He also likes diapers, i guess. He never said it aloud, but, well he likes too play daddy, etc~. Maybe he developed the fetish, a possibility... i don't know and i don't care to be honest. I love him.
    Anyway, that's the way how i learned too like them too
    I would call myself an adult child. Roleplaying is fun from time to time, but i don't like playing a baby or something else.

Besides the fetish, i guess im rather normal. 5'3, 110 lbs.
    Mostly i tend to be rather quiet, i listen more then i talk.
    I enjoy good food (italian, french, japanese), movies, books, badminton and some games.
    Sometimes i care too much about fashion and when i'm around there's always music in the background.
    I'm listening at random, mostly tho grunge/post grunge, rock, punk, 80s, 90s, electronic, metal, reggae, jpop, jrock, jmetal, house.

Ah and i'm an otaku, anime/manga geek & every merchandise associated with it.
    Favourite one's: Angel Beats, Soul Eater, Darker Than Black, Fairy Tail, Sailor Moon, GitS, Lucky Star & everything from ghibli.
    The funny fact is, even tho i stopped watching (etc) pokémon, my collection still outmatches any other thing i started gathering :3
    okay.. i started buying plushies, posters, cards, games, whatsoever as a kid

That's it i guess, i hope that i can talk to a lot of nice people here =)
    welcome to the site weve got an rp section thats almost dead so if you really want to help out you can join one of the two new rps being set up