Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wearing for convenience

Default wearing for convenience

well i was wondering if there were some that wear just for the convenience.

like durring a road trip or durring long school classes or just for the reason of not being near a bathroom etc.

was just curious is all

Not me. My bladder has a pretty high capacity and any diaper that would take a full wetting while I was out and about and experience minimal risk of leaks wouldn't be particularly comfortable for me to get around with. I do engage in periods of extended wear from time to time and I just deal with it but I don't find it very convenient.

I do like to wear for convenience on road trips. Ill still use a bathroom as usual. But i wear a diaper more as a just in case i really have to go and cant get to a bathroom in time.

I drive truck and yes I wear when I am on long trips as it is a just encase, as you can pull over any place with a large truck.

Sometimes I do depending where I go.
    I usually use a Bellissimo and diaper cover when going to an amusement park.
    Tho I try to break it up between actual restroom usage too at them.

Also at cons when I am in full suit, makes it so nice so do not have to
    go back up to my room to get out of suit then go.

Honestly, I don't really find them all that convenient. I mean, I love diapers, no doubt about that, but I can't really wet them unless I specifically try to anyway, and even then, I get kind of paranoid about leaking, especially in public. The reasons I wear diapers is because I find them comfortable, they help me regress and/or turn me on, it's not really anything practical. Also, they tend to get kinda hot and sweaty. Besides, I don't really mind taking bathroom breaks when busy with mature activities anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Not me. My bladder has a pretty high capacity and any diaper that would take a full wetting while I was out and about and experience minimal risk of leaks wouldn't be particularly comfortable for me to get around with. I do engage in periods of extended wear from time to time and I just deal with it but I don't find it very convenient.
    Same here. I have worn on a few longer trips, but I have never really had to make use of them.

I wore them when I went to a video game convention when I was pregnant and I didn't want to make a long trip to the bathroom every time. I felt I had to go a lot due to the baby pushing on my bladder so a diaper was there for me to go. I wet it a lot and it was never a flood. I never even had to change either and I was double diapered. I can't stand the feeling of having to go pee.

I have also worn them in the past because I was too lazy to go to the bathroom and I got tired of getting up to go because I had one of those days where I had to go a lot.

Now I wear 24/7 so I don't even wear for convenience anymore.

Concerts, movies, skiing, road trips, etc., definitely. I don't know how people get by without them! Haha

Going to the bathroom is actually faster then using diapers, since you'll likely take longer changing. Plus if your changing outside of home, your more then likely going to do it in a bathroom anyways. So unless you have a lower then normal bladder capacity I wouldn't say its worth it for convenience at all.