Thread: New around here

Smile New around here

Hey Im Jack, over the last week or so I have embraced this side of me, Ive been ABDL for years but suppressing it was doing nothing but damage so here I am!

Been wearing for at least 10 hours a day for the last week and I don't want to stop :3

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! Glad to hear you're finally start accepting this side of you... I don't believe you'll truly be happy if you continue to suppress it.

Anyway, I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of entertaining topics to engage in.

Stay dry and happy!

Welcome to ADISC! It's just so wonderful that you've taken measures to help yourself be a happier person. Whatever that is, that's what is going to be important for you. You deserve to be happy, you deserve to love the person you are! Celebrate you!

So now that we have a wonderful new member here to get to know, wanna tell us about you? It would be wonderful to well.. actually get to know you a little. Don't worry, we totally aren't asking for anything uncomfortable to tell.. just your interests.. what are your hobbies? Your likes and dislikes? What did you have for dinner last and did you enjoy it? I had a hamburger and what I ate of it was wonderful, though my diet has caused me to eat in more portions then I used to. It's a good thing though. When did you first start feeling these feelings and why? All of this would be lovely, feel free to share whatever feels fun to share.

Please have a wonderful time, and have lots of enjoying times. You'll find fun conversations and nicely padded friends here happy to get to know!

Welcome and congrats for accepting that this is a part of you and its not going away. I hope you find enrichment from your time here.

Thanks for all the warm welcome, And I had a pizza for dinner last night gigglemuffinz, tasted great!

Ill probably make a few blog entries about my experiences/hobbies/interests that sort of thing.

And again thanks for saying hello :3

Hey welcome (altough i'm also just a newb)

Is this your plushie as your avatar?
    Maybe a little story behind it, you would like to share?
    I'm curious ;)