Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm not a Sissy, BUT i'm a big fan of your work.

TheArtist

Default I'm not a Sissy, BUT i'm a big fan of your work.

I really quite like sissy boys sorry but I do they are so cutes!

TheArtist

omg stalker!

TheArtist

I just got abuse for this thread, something to do with reputation "I've been cluttering up the site for 12hours non stop?

Quote Originally Posted by TheArtist View Post
    I just got abuse for this thread, something to do with reputation "I've been cluttering up the site for 12hours non stop?
    If it's negative (red) then you can report it. Talking isn't really something that you can get punished for 6_6

Quote Originally Posted by Point View Post
    If it's negative (red) then you can report it. Talking isn't really something that you can get punished for 6_6
    The latter is not entirely true. A poster who posts a lot of meaningless (subjective here) threads in a short period will likely get a warning and then may be moderated to spare us their scattered musings.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    The latter is not entirely true. A poster who posts a lot of meaningless (subjective here) threads in a short period will likely get a warning and then may be moderated to spare us their scattered musings.
    What! That is so lame. Where's the distinction between chattiness and spamming?

Quote Originally Posted by Point View Post
    What! That is so lame. Where's the distinction between chattiness and spamming?
    It's a moderator call. Speaking from the side that enacted them, they generally looked to me like people who were just posting meaningless comments to meet the 20 post requirement for EC. I think some people just get a little overexcited and post a lot and that can get misinterpreted as something inappropriate from time to time.