Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your Dream Car

Question Your Dream Car

My Dream car is a 1985 Chevy Monte Carlo SS Black with red trim and I would ditch the original engine for an LS3 engine conversion kit and glasspack mufflers. I was just wondering what is your dream car?

I don't really have a dream car. I'm pretty neutral. But I would want something medium-sized with decent mileage. If I had to choose, I would get something in the Cadillac line.

My dream car is still a Mini Cooper. I aim low and still live like it's 2003.

My dream car has always been a 1940 Ford coupe hot rod, ever since I was 12. We had a neighborhood high school kid who had restored and built one, dark green with a Corvette engine and I fell in love with it. If ever my book sells big time, that's what I will buy.

Default Re: Your Dream Car

BMW E46 M3 hands down, either dark blue, black, white or yellow, i fell in love with that car as soon as i saw it for the first time

My dream car is actually an M1A1 Abrams Tank but if it HAS to be a car, I'd go for a Panoz AIV Roadster.

I have two that are tied, more or less, for top dream car. The first is a Rolls Royce (any year, any model, so long as I can drive it!). The second is a 1958 Chevy Impala.

dreams are great, and i of course have mine (corvette zr1...)
    but on a more down-to-earth what do i need for my next car in the Olympics of Washington State; that is looking like a Toyota FJ Cruiser Trail Teams special edition..... (possibly with a few little added custom touches).... however, as the 2013 edition is concrete gray (not my personal favorite), and i am still comparing, i will wait for next year and helpfully a better color (the 2012 read was outstanding).

My Dream car is a hovercar, but since those don't exist yet, and hovercrafts aren't street legal, I want a Tesla Roadster!

It's Electric!

0-60mph in 3.7 seconds, 245 miles per charge.