Thread: Ha, Oops!

Default Ha, Oops!

I recently started attending beauty school and on my first week there we were studying hair coloring, towards the end of the 2 week studying/practicing we were able to dye each others hair. For the longest time I've wanted bright red hair so my teacher suggested I buy a brand at the beauty store called 'Pravana' and it's wicked good and whatnot but all day I kept referring to it as 'Privatina' because I thought that's what it was called and I mixed up my words so yeah, oops lol.

TheArtist

oops that's not fun! I was once in a bar, and our young gay friend came back from ordering food at the bar, and said "the bar maid was laughing at me"
    ok why
    " well I asked for our punany's (google it)
    LOL
    "what"
    well it's called a panini
    "so what's a punany"

Non-ABDL example, but I remember high school biology and talking about organisms. You can imagine some of the mis-pronunciations...
    "This is the largest organism in the ecosystem..."
    "This environment will have more organisms..."
    "Mammals are organisms that reproduce sexually..."

My heart goes out to all the high school biology teachers.

TheArtist

Biggest Brand of condom in the UK Durex, Biggest Brand of paint in the UK Dulux, I'm sure it's happened, never heard it my sef, but it must have

My ex used to always call Volvic bottled water vulva. Led to some rather embarrassing times, esp as I am the water drinker.

Quote Originally Posted by Treacle View Post
    My ex used to always call Volvic bottled water vulva. Led to some rather embarrassing times, esp as I am the water drinker.
    Isn't that a Swedish car?