Thread: Newcastle upon Tyne

Default Newcastle upon Tyne

Hi from the north east of England

Quote Originally Posted by cluskeybob View Post
    Hi from the north east of England
    Hey cluskeybob, a happy welcome to ADISC from a cute little girl in the United States!

I hope you have tons of fun here! I bet living in England must be nice, I hope you really enjoy it there. Are there some fun things you like to do there, or do you have some really cool interests? What brought you here too, like.. what made you decide to join ADISC? Don't share anything you don't feel like sharing, but it would be wonderful to get to know you! I for one love to suck on my pacifier while playing strategy RPG's all curled up on my couch! No better way for a gigglemuffinz to spend her evening!

I hope you have oodles of fun!

Hey! I remember talking to you once or twice on MSN, back when I still used it, so quite a bit of time ago

Welcome aboard!

Greetings fellow geordie I'm also from the north east, hope you have fun around here, everyone is so understanding and kind

Always fancied checking out Newcastle Upon Tyne, but I'm close-sih to Newcastle under lyme, so it'll never happen unless I get a heli