Thread: Hello from Scotland

Default Hello from Scotland

Any other members from Scotland?
    Anyone in Ayrshire?

Quote Originally Posted by Nappies2302 View Post
    Any other members from Scotland?
    Anyone in Ayrshire?
    Hey there Nappies2302. I don't know.. perhaps? I'm pretty sure that's probably likely that there is a handful, I've really seen that AB and DL feelings really can exist anywhere from being on this site. Welcome to ADISC, a site that I think is great for supporting members from all over the place. I hope you you find what you are looking for, and perhaps a bit more.. there is plenty on this site to discover. We have a wide range of people from different political and life views, all sharing their viewpoints on some intelligent discussion.. and we have a bunch of cuties talking about what diaper is the softest. I think it's just wonderful.

What brought you to this site Nappies2302? Do you have some other cool interests you could tell us about if you feel comfortable, or anything a little more about yourself if you also feel comfortable sharing? I understand about anonymity, but I think the best way to make real good friends is find out all the things you have in common.. not just the one thing.

Anyway, whether you decide to or not.. I hope you find something fun here and enjoy yourself! Welcome welcome!