Thread: Hey All

Default Hey All

Hello.. where to start... Well I guess I'd have to say I'm a down home Texas boy who makes a living on computers these days. I've been a DL for around 7 years now fully diapered/padded for around the last 2 years, well except when I cut the grass in our Texas summers. Wearing a fluffy padded diaper while cutting the grass on a nice 96 deg afternoon is a great way to end up passing out from heat stroke! I'm happily married but my sweet wife, while aware of my unique fetish, just ain't into it. Her loss ;-D
    So.. I've come here to do a bit of exploring in this side of my life; to see what others do and how they handle things. Well, best of luck to you all, I'm off to bed in a well padded Abena!

Nighty night!

Howdy there cesh, it's a pleasure to meet you! I lived in Texas for a couple of years, and my special love is a Texan born and raised... so I got to enjoy that wonderful state for a while. It's just lovely, though I lived down on the southern part and the humidity just did awful things to my hair. Still, I blame my hair for being a baby, like the rest of me, not the state! Though yeah, you ought to do your best to avoid the stroke.. I suppose there still is some times when a diaper just won't do.

Though those times aren't very often are they? Hopefully not.

Kind of your wife to still be so sweet, and kind of you to just accept that she doesn't like it. I'm getting the feeling you two just have a lot of love and respect for each other, which is just wonderful! I hope that just continues, and that you make the most out of being here. I'm sure people here are going to love to answer any questions you have.. I know I'll do my best to! Though I'm on the AB side of things, so I'm sure there is plenty of amazing things different about us too. In fact, you should tell us about them.. what sorts of things do you like? Not just with the DL stuff, what about your hobbies and interests? I'm assuming it isn't mowing the lawn, though I guess that might be fun for you. Heat strokes don't sound fun to me though!

I make myself giggle sometimes..

I hope you have an amazing time here cesh!

Howdy, cesh, and welcome to ADISC! I was just down in Austin last November for the USGP. Sadly, it's so expensive I doubt I'll be back anytime soon.

Anyway, it seems you and your wife are at ease with this--shall we say--unusual interest. My wonderful wife was initially repelled by the whole AB/DL thing, but is now a happy participant.

As for wearing in hot weather, being from the southeast myself I can sympathize. My recommendation would be to try some of the flex style diapers with the breathable belts:

TENA Flex - TENA

Stay dry and happy!

@giggle thanks for the welcome, it is really appreciated! Most of my life these days is spent at work or with family. So free time and hobbies I often do without... But I do try to get in a good book when I can, mostly Sci Fi or fantasy. Right now I am reading R. A. Salvatore. I've found that I really enjoy the straight forward simplicity of his writing. If I come up with anything else I will let you know.

@Ultra thanks for your welcome too, and lucky you to have a participating wife! As for the tena's I just bought my first pack last week. They are great and have good absorbency and are thin enough to do well under my jeans. I may stick with these as my primary daytime diaper for a while and lol, I will try them for cutting the grass once summer gets into full swing.

Thanks again all!

Default Re: Hey All

Hi there

What type of living do you make from computers?

Do you have children?

What are your music tastes?

What do you do in your spare time?

Hope you settle in and soon feel right at home!

Kind regards,

CV x