Thread: Hi

Post Hi

Hi I'm Matt, I dont wanna say much about myself except this: I'm mainly a DL[not tb/furry ect], i'm 16, my main occupation is with high school, I love music [not making it, listening to it], and outside of school I pretty much play video games all-day or go to the movies [on the weekends]. Lastly I'm addicted to my I-pod, I literally go everywhere with it.

Hope you enjoy the site. Just wondering: What type of music are you into? And whats your favorite videogame. I am addicted to Kanye West right now, but I am into everything. And I am also playing Fable 2 which is amazing! But anywho, what about you?

Nice to meet you!

Cool Hi FullMetal, I just recently got into Fable, when Fable 2 was released, I already completed the entire primary quest's and enjoyed every bit. hmm right now I'm mostly into Rock and alternative I recently bought Nickleback's latest album " Dark House". If I listed my top 3 or 5 bands Nickleback would be on it.

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Matrix Blade

Hi. Welcome to the site

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceMatthew View Post
    I'm addicted to my I-pod, I literally go everywhere with it.
    Like, even in the shower? while swimming? during a nuclear bomb testing?

I need to get me one of these ipods.

Welcome to the site.