Thread: Anyone else excited about the new Daft Punk album?

Default Anyone else excited about the new Daft Punk album?

Any Daft Punk fans here?

If you missed it, they aired an ad during the last episode of Saturday Night Live, featuring a snippet of some new music. Check it out - Daft Punk SNL ad [03-03-13] - YouTube

Those French robot teases! Only 16 seconds? Give me moar! I demand it!

There have been rumours about a new album for ages and ages - and Georgio Moroder and Nile Rodgers have both been associated with Daft Punk's new project for some time now. But finally hearing something (especially something that sounds so Chic / typically Nile Rodgers) has got me really excited. Fingers crossed it's coming soon, I don't know how long I can wait!

I've been a fan from the minute I first heard Da Funk back in 1997, and they've been one of my favourite bands ever since. I had the pleasure of seeing them play live in 2007, and it's the best gig I've ever been to.

Fingers crossed that their new album is amazing, and there might be a tour in the not too distant future!

So the rumorurs are true. I'm pretty stoked and I'm sure they won't fail to please.