Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi, I'm Foaly58, I'm 13 years old and interested in diapers. Sadly I cannot get any because of my nosy(But well meaning) parents. I found this forum and decided to sign up, I hope this will be a great place.

Thanks, I'm horrible at introductions, as you can see from the above post.

Welcome to the community. It will be a great place, as so many others have found in the recent past. You get out of it what you put in, with interest !

So look around to your heart's content, post where you find something interesting, and we'll get to know you better (as you will to us too).

It can be difficult to get diapers and wear them when you're still with your parents, but maybe you will figure out a way, or a good hiding place. Sometimes if you're the right size, you might just fit into GoodNites or UnderJams (*), and be able to hide the small package somewhere in your room.

(*) don't believe the labels, both of these are good beyond 120 pounds, maybe close to 150. See many conversations in the Diaper Talk section.