Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sexual or Non-Sexual

Suzumiya

Default Sexual or Non-Sexual

Is Crossdressing/Other activities Sexual for you? Or are you trans, or Bisexual?
    It's not crossdressing for me, I am Bi, but I simply look nice in a purple skirt!
    Last edited by Suzumiya; 02-Mar-2013 at 22:20.

As much as I simply love the feeling of wearing a pair of nice silky, stretchy panties, I also find it to be very arrousing.

I can honestly say this is one thing that's not sexual for me at all

I guess the closest term for what I self ID as is "cross dreamer" so yes it has a sexual aspect for me, just like ABDL does.

As a rather lacking in the sexuality department male-to-female transgender, my interests in the clothes isn't sexual. I love the clothes because they express parts of me that only lay inside, they make me happy with their colors and shapes because they feel like apart of me. An expression of my heart, soul, and personality. I feel free in my favorite outfits, not aroused.

That being said I don't consider exactly what I'm doing to be crossdressing.. so I totally may not be the intended audience for the question. Though many people would, since my body is biologically male.. so I posted.

Quote Originally Posted by MsClaraRiddle View Post
    I guess the closest term for what I self ID as is "cross dreamer" so yes it has a sexual aspect for me, just like ABDL does.
    This (cross-dreaming) was very much a part of my teens and ran in parallel with my DL-ness. I'm not quite sure what ended it. I do still very much like women's underwear and clothing in general, I'm just much less inclined to wear it myself than I used to be.

Suzumiya

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    my interests in the clothes isn't sexual. I love the clothes because they express parts of me that only lay inside, they make me happy with their colors and shapes because they feel like apart of me. An expression of my heart, soul, and personality. I feel free in my favorite outfits, not aroused.
    Exactally how I feel!

Posted from Encore using Tapatalk

I would say sexual but when I wear girl clothes I feel much closer to my feminine side and it feels really good~ <3

Quote Originally Posted by Suzumiya View Post
    Is Crossdressing/Other activities Sexual for you? Or are you trans, or Bisexual?
    It's not crossdressing for me, I am Bi, but I simply look nice in a purple skirt!
    having been both a man and a woman; i no longer take dressing as either gender for granted. i have come full circle in my appreciation for how my outward appearance and attire can become a language of their own; a theater if you will. where without saying a word, one is as free to express their inner feeling emotions as modesty and social courage permit.

yes, at times i dress for sexuality; but it is to display my sexuality (both innocent and otherwise), and revel in the positive feedback that comes my way.....

whether deriving a sense of personal satisfaction, or pleasure (sexual or not) from wearing some sort of clothing, or from the reaction of others who enjoy seeing you in said clothing..... both are valid. and i believe that one is simply the natural outgrowth of the other; a desire to share, communicate and find community with others. and i know that both genders can experience it because i have while dressing as both genders....

clothes should not be the insulators that separate us and hide us. but instead become another form or line of communication with which to share who we are and draw us together.....

If I just wear my sissy clothes by itself I just like the the feeling of them but if I incorporate my AB side with it then it becomes almost completely sexual.