Thread: The Awkward Moment When...

Default The Awkward Moment When...

I think this is an interesting idea. Post one of your awkward, embarassing or funny stories, and add at least a few sentences describe the situation. Doesn't have to be ABDL related, just personal, and hopefully true.

The Awkward Moment when your pants fall down in front of your peers while you are standing at an anatomy lab, explaining nerves to your fellow classmates.

I had a really nice pair of dress pants, but due to gaining a bit of weight, they didn't exactly fit right anymore, so I put on one of those spanx type black shorts under and just pulled them up enough that I could slightly zip them up, covering them with a long purple camisole shirt that was stretchy and tight just at the right place to hold my pants in place. Suddenly, as I go into a long discussion presenting the speciment in front of me to the class, I feel a gust of air and realise that my pants are at my knees and all that is visible is my black tight shorts, and those things are fuuugly.

An officer detained me at gun point for digging up a cinnamon fern in the woods. It was reported an hour earlier a 17-year old male was walking down the street with a large butchers knife (actually a garden shovel) and entered into the public woods.

I have the police report on my wall commemorating the occasion. Suffice to say my mom was not happy at our police department for several months or the person who called it in and learned it was out neighbor.

I never did get my cinnamon fern. The only paraphernalia I had on me was a fern book and a shovel.

When I told the officer what I was doing out there after he detained me, the face he mad was....well It looked like a mix of embarrassment, and "Why god, why."

That awkward moment when you lose your grip and fall right in a big puddle of gross water, and are forced to spend the entire day stinky and wet!

Seriously, when I was working at the dairy in the grocery story where I live, I was unloading milk crates from a pallet and putting them against the wall where they go. We use this hook thing so we can move stacks of milk crates, but you have to be very careful. Still, sometimes no matter how careful you are.. you have an accident! The hook accidentally popped off the crate, sending the me that was pulling this stack right to the ground where we had been cleaning the dairy floor, and whoops.. I land right in the muddle of muck from the cleaning. Unfortunately this was just the beginning of the day, and had to spend the rest of the work day all wet and stinky! >O<

Quote Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    An officer detained me at gun point for digging up a cinnamon fern in the woods. It was reported an hour earlier a 17-year old male was walking down the street with a large butchers knife (actually a garden shovel) and entered into the public woods.

I have the police report on my wall commemorating the occasion. Suffice to say my mom was not happy at our police department for several months or the person who called it in and learned it was out neighbor.

I never did get my cinnamon fern. The only paraphernalia I had on me was a fern book and a shovel.

When I told the officer what I was doing out there after he detained me, the face he mad was....well It looked like a mix of embarrassment, and "Why god, why."
    The description of you was hilarious. You tried to murder a tree, I guess. xD