Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Underjams

Default Underjams

has anyone tried these kind of pull ups. if so are they worth buying and where should i go to get them?

I've tried them, they are worth buying, but beware that the sides can rip really, really easily. Places I've seen them are mostly at walmart.

I've never tried them, but I'm fairly sure I remember being told they're not that good. Somewhat like drynites, but much worse.

PeeDiapers

I've heard of them, but never tried them...(No funding)

I got a free sample which I ordered from their website. I was fairly certain that I would not fit in them and sadly I was correct - maybe that's a sign that I need to get more exercise or go on a diet or something. Anyway, it was truly a free sample so I figured why not. I doubt they would comfortably fit anyone with a waist bigger than maybe 30" as like many other's can say, the sides tear easily.

As to where you can get them, most stores like grocery stores and pharmacies seem to have them. Also, I've seen them at Wal-Mart and Target, though I would bet that a larger pharmacy like a Rite-Aid or a CVS or Walgreens would be your best bet. If you can and it is still offered, get the free sample on the website to see if it's something you would actually like to buy. A note of caution, they DO NOT come mailed in a discreet envelope. The envelope makes it quite clear what is inside. Wasn't an issue for me, but I figured I'll mention that little tidbit.

I bought one pack of both boys and girls just to test them out but will stick with goodnites until they improve the sides and/or make a size larger.

FullMetal

I like them SO much more than GN, I have some pics up, they fit me pretty well. I have 29 waist, FYI. I would go with big boy diapers, like Bambinos but if you don't have access to them, I recommend UJ's.

FullMetal

If you're really interested in finding more about Underjams, you could use the search feature on this website, because we have a topic about them like every week. The first thread got up to like 70 pages.

I did buy a package of these this year, and used all but one up. I'm keeping it for some time I really need it. Check my thread::http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...city-tips.html

Underjams are awesome and not awesome at the same time. I love them because they are quite stealth, and are very comfortable, but as previously stated, they tend to rip very easily. I'd only get them again if i should shrink my waist size by about 4 inches

Quote Originally Posted by monkster View Post
    Underjams are awesome and not awesome at the same time. I love them because they are quite stealth, and are very comfortable, but as previously stated, they tend to rip very easily. I'd only get them again if i should shrink my waist size by about 4 inches
    Yes, I have a 32" waist and could fit in Underjams, but after several hours, like wearing one all night, it would start to overstretch on the sides. So, I was really pushing the limits. Goodnites handle the overstretching better IMO, though UJs seemed to have a bit more absorbancy.

~Pramrider