Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Memory

Wearewhoweare

Default Diaper Memory

What is your fav diaper memory from childhood, or babyhood?

Cherub

probably when I was still able to fit into diapers. I have a younger brother, and at the time, was able to fit into the diapers meant for him.

That's so many years back that I can't remember that far back.

My parents had an awful time potty training me, and i wasnt fully trained until I was 4. I only ever got pull ups at grandma and grandpas house, and at daycare. My parents always kept me in underwear, and were not supportive about accidents at all. I remember being almost 4, and my mom decided to punish me by putting me back in a diaper after i had an accident. I think that was the first time I ever had any feelings about enjoying wearing. I wanted to keep it on, but i also wanted to take it off, knowing i was way too old.

Before I started going to preschool and was teased for it. I distinctly remember sitting and watching cartoons on Saturday morning(back when they used to come on TNT before Gilligan's Island) and unfortunately I pooped and my mother had to stop vacuuming to change me.

I think that's my oldest memory specifically dealing with diapers, it was probably sometime during or after that that it became apparent that other kids weren't like me.

Default Re: Diaper Memory

I remember doing #2 in diapers but not #1. I remember having a wet pair cloth training pants and that's about it for diapers. I remember wetting accidents when in underwear or naked and getting spanked but that's about it. I wish I remember wet diapers.

My favorite diaper memory would be the only memory I have of actually being diapered by somebody. According to what I was later told about when I trained and when I stopped needing diapers at bedtime, this memory would be from when I was three years old. In the memory, I'm lying in bed, naked below the waist, and my mom then folds a cloth diaper up between my legs. That's about it. I don't really remember the beginning or ending of the diapering, but hey! I was practically a baby, so I'll take what little memory I have and be glad. I do vividly remember how the front of the diaper was folded (basically, it was an "angel wing" fold), and when I later began borrowing diapers from my sister, I used to role-play my three-year-old former self and lie in bed, fold the diapers the same way, etc. Heck, I still do that sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    probably when I was still able to fit into diapers. I have a younger brother, and at the time, was able to fit into the diapers meant for him.
    Yep. It was great being able to swipe a diaper from my sister's room and pin it right on without any difficulty. Well... except for the occasional pin prick!

People who remember any bit of their baby life confuse me but I think are super amazing. If you are one of these people you should share your memory wizardry with me.

Since my memories generally start at five, I don't have any memories of babyhood. I once put on a diaper when I was around that age, just because I was pretending to be my still wearing them sister at the time. I guess that would be it. Though to be honest it wasn't exactly pleasant as I got chewed out for wasting one. Still, only one I have so it wins by default! ^_^
    Last edited by gigglemuffinz; 01-Mar-2013 at 04:08.

I can remember when I was four of five; my parents were working outside on the yard and I was going through the drawers in my bedroom. In the lowest drawer, I found an old pair of training pants and put them on. I can distinctly remember that they were actually bigger around the waist than what I was currently wearing. I showed my mom and asked, and she said I had more baby fat then. She made me take them off, and then they magically disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    People who remember any bit of their baby life confuse me but I think are super amazing. If you are one of these people you should share your memory wizardry with me.
    Well, I doubt there's any wizardry to share. This diaper memory is the only babyhood memory I have. I doubt there's any coincidence that it's a diaper memory, either. At the time I began diapering myself (age six), I probably had other baby-/toddlerhood memories, however a diaper memory would have been one that I kept recalling and re-recalling during my early diaper adventures, so it would have been reinforced while the others deteriorated. Or at least that would be my theory. If I had other random memories from being three years old, then I'd feel amazing.