Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi there! Just a Furry who is curious about diapers.

Default Hi there! Just a Furry who is curious about diapers.

Well, I guess its about time to stop lurking and start actively participating in these forums! I'm very new to the whole AB/DL in general so I'm hoping to learn a lot from here.

Also, since I'm not very good with introductions, I'm just going to use the cheat sheet provided!

1) Hello! Who are you?

Well hello there! I'm Tapio and I'm a furry who is trying to get a better understanding for my curiosity and urges to try wearing diapers. I am very friendly and easy-going. Being new here, I'll be a little shy at first, but please feel free to chat with me. I would really love to make some new friends here! ^w^

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Well, first off I'm here for the very obvious reason that my interest in diaper wearing has recently become very strong. Also, this seems to be an amazing group of AB/DL members so that's a big plus! As I mentioned above, I'm trying to get a better understanding of the whole AB/DL (lifestyle?). Since I'm very new to all of this, I'm here to learn as much as possible.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

Well, my main interest is the Furry fandom. I've been part of that fandom for many years now and it really is a big part of my life. I own a fursuit and I go to several conventions when the opportunity arises.
    Besides that, I'm also really big into video games. A couple of my favorites right now are Monster Hunter Tri (very excited for the new release soon!) & Animal Crossing (which I believe is what got me into the furry fandom to being with!).
    I have plenty of other hobbies and interested, and not only will it take me too long to write it all down, it would also probably take you even longer to read it so it wouldn't be very logical to do so. If you really are interested and would like to know more about me, just send me a message and I would be more than happy to chat. xP

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

This will be very similar to my response for question 2. I'm mainly here because I'm trying to learn as much as possible about AB/DL and this seems to be the perfect place to do so. But I'm also very interested in meeting some like-minded people and making some new friends here. And maybe I'll even be able to find a caregiver who can take care of me. ^//^
    Last edited by GuyLedouche; 28-Feb-2013 at 07:39.

You play animal crossing too? so do I! I have wild world for my DS, and it is my all time favorite DS game. I am a Furry too, and I am looking forward to going to my first con. FCN 2013, which is coming up in April, is only a few hours drive from my house, so I hope I can get my partial suit finished by then There are lots of Furries on here so you should feel right at home!

Welcome! ADISC is a great site for these things and more! I hope you get the info you need!

Quote Originally Posted by DeftLeppard View Post
    You play animal crossing too? so do I! I have wild world for my DS, and it is my all time favorite DS game. I am a Furry too, and I am looking forward to going to my first con. FCN 2013, which is coming up in April, is only a few hours drive from my house, so I hope I can get my partial suit finished by then There are lots of Furries on here so you should feel right at home!
    I play City Folk on the Wii. Its really fun! But I can't wait for the new game "New Leaf" to come out. I just need to get myself a 3DS eventually. :3
    That's pretty cool too that you're going to your first con! I hope you have a lot of fun! My first was MFF and it was a blast! ^w^

Hey there. I am a new user here as well.

I played the Monster Hunter for PS2 years ago. I loved the concept at the time. I don't know, the ability to attack using the analog was really unique and strange. I liked to go out into the world and bring stuff back to upgrade my weapons. And it was certainly something to go on a massive hunt and slowly pick away at a far larger creature. I'm not sure how similar the gameplay is for the recent Monster Hunters. Unfortunately I didn't keep up with the consoles necessary for the other Monster Hunters so I haven't played them.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverKnow View Post
    Hey there. I am a new user here as well.

I played the Monster Hunter for PS2 years ago. I loved the concept at the time. I don't know, the ability to attack using the analog was really unique and strange. I liked to go out into the world and bring stuff back to upgrade my weapons. And it was certainly something to go on a massive hunt and slowly pick away at a far larger creature. I'm not sure how similar the gameplay is for the recent Monster Hunters. Unfortunately I didn't keep up with the consoles necessary for the other Monster Hunters so I haven't played them.
    Hi there! The game play is pretty much the same as before. You can go out into the world and collect items to make stuff & you still hunt big monsters to make armor and weapons from their loot. :3

You'll soon come to find that babyfurs / *B/DLs actually rule the furry fandom >:3 No seriously, we run bloody everything!

Welcome.

Default Hi there! Just a Furry who is curious about diapers.

Be safe at FCN. There's a reason that so many of the videos from that con are set to songs like hangover and whiskey in the jar.
    Out of the cons I have done. FCN, AC, MFF, IFC. FCN has the most drinking and partying of any of them and well not everyone is a nice happy drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgercub View Post
    Be safe at FCN. There's a reason that so many of the videos from that con are set to songs like hangover and whiskey in the jar.
    Out of the cons I have done. FCN, AC, MFF, IFC. FCN has the most drinking and partying of any of them and well not everyone is a nice happy drunk.
    Im not even old enough to drink, so i dont even know if i could even get into the bar. Ive been to a lot of night clubs and bike nites, and i havent had any problems. Though some 40 yr old drunken cougar started hitting on me at a Bryan Adams concert when I was 18...(she did it in front of her fiancee too!) my dad was with me and was laughing the whole time. Apparently I classify as cougar bait......