Thread: Idea

Default Idea

I had an idea today my gf and i have been dating for 3 years and i recently reawakened my diaper fetish and i told her she was ok with it but was like hmm. So i was thinking today what i could do to get her involved without pressuring her in to a 'Mommy' role and it hit me she likes soft Core BDSM and likes to be my mistress and once and awhile me be her master well i came up with the idea that she would control when i wear and where i wear and she could make me wear any time or any place. To take it a step further i also said that she would control when i wet and that could be anytime when i am talking to someone or just driving. and if i had to wet i would have to ask her first and if she does not want me to i have to hold it plus she decides when i change out of a wet diaper too. What do you think is this a good way to get her into this.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and i forgot she totally loves the idea and we are starting this weekend when i go home to get her

Quote Originally Posted by bigbabi View Post
    I had an idea today my gf and i have been dating for 3 years and i recently reawakened my diaper fetish and i told her she was ok with it but was like hmm. So i was thinking today what i could do to get her involved without pressuring her in to a 'Mommy' role and it hit me she likes soft Core BDSM and likes to be my mistress and once and awhile me be her master well i came up with the idea that she would control when i wear and where i wear and she could make me wear any time or any place. To take it a step further i also said that she would control when i wet and that could be anytime when i am talking to someone or just driving. and if i had to wet i would have to ask her first and if she does not want me to i have to hold it plus she decides when i change out of a wet diaper too. What do you think is this a good way to get her into this.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and i forgot she totally loves the idea and we are starting this weekend when i go home to get her
    it sort-of sounds like a back-door way of manipulating her into mothering you....

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    it sort-of sounds like a back-door way of manipulating her into mothering you....

Well she said she would try it and that she would mother me once and a while its not like she said no i am not going to do this you freak. this is just an easier way for her to feel more comfortable being a mommy and allows me to also fulfill her needs with her fetish while mine are also met.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbabi View Post
    Well she said she would try it and that she would mother me once and a while its not like she said no i am not going to do this you freak. this is just an easier way for her to feel more comfortable being a mommy and allows me to also fulfill her needs with her fetish while mine are also met.
    i hope that it works out for the both of you. however, it sounded like some sort of "lets make a deal" situation.... and that doesn't often work out in the long term.

i would have thought more of your idea if you were offering to find some special way of pleasing your girl without necessarily including your own fetish. giving her the chance to reciprocate of her own accord.... (for your fetish).

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    i hope that it works out for the both of you. however, it sounded like some sort of "lets make a deal" situation.... and that doesn't often work out in the long term.

i would have thought more of your idea if you were offering to find some special way of pleasing your girl without necessarily including your own fetish. giving her the chance to reciprocate of her own accord.... (for your fetish).
    We have been through alot and if this doesnt work we will figure something else out and we will be fine that is why i love this girl bc with anything we try concerning our fetishes if it doesnt work or one of us doesnt like it we figure something else out

if anybody has any opinions jump in a state them i would love to hear feed back

It sounds like fun to me if she's alright with it. I think all you can do is give it a try and then assess if it was enjoyable for both of you. I would also ask her as to what she would enjoy doing, as you then can take turns doing something that pleases her particular needs.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    It sounds like fun to me if she's alright with it. I think all you can do is give it a try and then assess if it was enjoyable for both of you. I would also ask her as to what she would enjoy doing, as you then can take turns doing something that pleases her particular needs.
    we talk about her needs alot and i have fulfilled her needs like her wanting to be tied up teased and spanked so when i rediscovered my fetish i was kinda sad when she said that she wasnt that in to it but we could do it once and a while then i had this idea and she loved and now she is my mistress and tells me what to do and punishes me when i do something wrong or dont do what she told me to do.