Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i think im weird for likeing to dressed in pink baby clothes

Default i think im weird for likeing to dressed in pink baby clothes

i have several times worn my sisters knickers when i was younger. i dont know why i did maybe it was curiousity. but sometimes when i like to imagaine myself in my ab self. i like to be dressed in pink baby clothes.

can someone give me some thoughts on this as its conflicting me a bit.

i think this makes me weird ?

Tennismad. I don't think it makes you weird. If it makes you happy to dressin pink baby clothes do it. I is your life so go for it and I think you will look great.

Quote Originally Posted by tennismad View Post
    i have several times worn my sisters knickers when i was younger. i dont know why i did maybe it was curiousity. but sometimes when i like to imagaine myself in my ab self. i like to be dressed in pink baby clothes.

can someone give me some thoughts on this as its conflicting me a bit.

i think this makes me weird ?
    Nothing wrong with that. I'm in pink right now. My pink rubber duck
    footed sleeper,plastic pants happy daze,and little cutie cloth diaper.

actually before the 1950's i believe, the baby colors were reversed, blue for girls and pink for boys. so really it doesn't matter, it's just what society wants you to believe but you should wear what makes you comfy. personally, I've been thinking about getting a little jean dress with pink trim and I'm not even a sissy, i just think it would be comfy around the house.

Tennis - I thought you should hear this. I'm not into sissy-play, I'm female in real life, and I don't normally think about or write about sissies. But I also do not think there is anything at all wrong with you, or weird about you. First of all, I don't think any one of us went around choosing to be AB, DL, Sissy, Fur, Etc. It is just who we are. We did nothing wrong. As long as we continue not to harm anyone including ourselves, we should be happy and content to be who we are. Denying that part of you is going to hurt you more than whatever benefits you may think you will get from pretending to be 'vanilla' or 'normal'. You're just who you are, and whether it is sexual or not, there is 100% nothing wrong with you or what you like.

I do think it's weird. However, I don't think there is anything wrong with weird. We are all complex creatures, products of our experiences and biology that affect us in too many ways to calculate (at least for now). This wonderful diversity isn't just a matter of height and hair color but what makes us happy. You've got an unusual kink as do I and the vast majority of the people here and a lot of other so-called normal people out there. Wear pink if that's what does it for you. Being able to derive enjoyment from something so simple should be a positive thing, even if it is weird. Embrace your harmless strangeness.

Pink is just a color. If it's just the color that makes you fond it, then there is 100% nothing wrong with it. No matter how masculine or boyish you want to be, liking pink won't change that. However, if you are curious about why you like the pink clothes, then.. perhaps you just need to reflect on it a little. Think about exactly why, is it the fact that you just like the color pink.. or is there something that makes you happy about the fact that it's generally considered a girl's color.

Of course, even if that's why you like it.. there is nothing to be concerned about. You haven't done anything wrong and you aren't weird. You are special, but every single person on this planet is. We all have our own things that make us happy.

Pink isn't Poison!

in my world (and probably yours too), everyone has a mix of masculine and feminine emotional, physiological and gender characteristics under their belt. now admittedly, my world is as queer, and transgender as a three-dollar bill in sequins.... but even still, i think that i know a few things about the color pink, and masculinity.

i know for instance (or should i say have known), several women who were perfectly happy to be born as such (and stay that way), but who were more masculine in their "swagger" then any ten men... and it wasn't their dress or size that made you feel this way about them. they just had what it took inside of them to be that way.

i know a few men who, just like the women i described above, walk with the same self-assured manner of inner masculinity. both of these groups have the same thing in common; they don't wear their masculinity on their shoulder; it's not some pretense or garment to them that they put on and take off again. it's just who they are, and even shows through past their anatomical sex (for those born woman).

there is one (and probably more) right here on ADISC; i will not out the guy by naming him. but if you were to talk to him, you would swear that you were talking to some guy. and so you are.... but i bet this guy has some pink diaper-covers in his stash. and i pretty much know that he doesn't have a problem with any clash between being his "masculinity" and either his diapers or any pink-stuff that he may have. it's just how a person deals with diapers.

everyone has to deal with their identity.... live with the one your parents spoon-fad you, or discover the rich tapestry that is "You".....

masculine, feminine, trans, what sex appeals to them (if any, maybe all of them... lol), dress-codes, cultural norms and taboos.... it all is an exercise in honesty. both within yourself, and within the social structure that you surround yourself with.

pink isn't poison.....
    but it may be the acid that dissolves your guise.
    Last edited by littlelodgewrecker; 01-Mar-2013 at 05:27.

I mentioned to my wife that my blue plastic pants had split at the seem, and she remarked, "Well, you still have your pink ones." There are times that I like to play scenes in my head, and pink plastic panties falls into that category. Part of being AB often includes humiliation, and I think that some of us harbor that feeling of being a kid and getting "caught" in pink panties, even more so, plastic pink panties and diapers, with our little friends laughing and making fun of us. The idea turns me on, when I'm in the mood.

I want to do the exact same thing~
    It should never be weird that you want to wear pink baby clothes as long as it makes you happy~