Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i want some baby plates and cuttlery and such

Default i want some baby plates and cuttlery and such

I really want some sippy cups and and other babyish cuttlery and such. dos anyone know where i can get some ?

I weawwy want some badly.

Any store that sells baby stuff- walmart, kmart, most grocery stores, amazon, ebay, the list is almost endless. They usually keep the toddler plates and cutlery in a special section next to lunch boxes etc. Check in the "home" isles next to microwaves, bath towels, blankets etc. they should be around there somewhere, or better yet ask an employee.

thanks very much for the help. I will go andget some as soon as i can. I wil look forward to it greatly

Wal mart is a good place to look. I have some but my hello kitty plate was bought at singles grocery store and spoon and fork. But I would say go to wal mart.

i have managed to get some on the net. i cant go to walmart as i live in the u.k.

It's called ASDA...they are owned by Walmart and carry much the same stuff as regular Walmart stores.

The uk is still hard to deal with when it comes to multinational retail chains...there are too many rules and red tape so, they just buy one of the local stores and make them a new division...all the problems go by by...

I'm not a Walmart fan, but I do shop there or the next nearest place is about an hour away....

I live in the sticks...

thanks for the advice again guys and girls. i am looking to get some stuff delivered friday morning/early afternoon. im so excited about it. i really cant wait till the stuff gets here.

Grocery stores carry all sorts of baby utensils in their baby isle, as do drug stores.