Thread: Hello from NZ!

Default Hello from NZ!

Hi everyone,
    My name is Joel, I am 20 years old and live in Wellington, NZ. I am a closet DL and am unaware of any other DLs my age in NZ.
    Last edited by NZBaby; 02-Mar-2013 at 04:05. Reason: removed parts that sounded like a personal ad

Hi Joel. Welcome to the community. I see you are from New Zealand. My brother in law is also from there. From his description and seeing the pictures from one of his return visits, it looks like a great country. Maybe some day I will go there and take in the sights.

No need to feel alone. There are a lot of great people here to talk with. Feel free to jump in when you're comfortable doing so and respond to the many on going threads.

Once again, welcome and hope to see you around the site.

I'm relatively new here too though I've seen threads on and off for years, I've only recently joined. But once you start browsing threads you'll definitely realize how not-alone you are now. Almost every thought I've had was also thought by another on this site, every fantasy I had has been shared, ever fear and worry I have had already have entire threads dedicated to them. It's fantastic. Welcome to the community.
    Would you like to tell us more about yourself??

Hi NZBaby, it's always nice to see another fellow Kiwi on here... there are a few of us now

Hope you enjoy your stay here, hopefully you'll meet lots of new friends.

All the best,

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

Sorry to read that you feel alone (that's very common, by the way), but ADISC will show you that you're not! I'm sure the low population density makes it tougher for you to find local ABDLs, but as you can see by the replies already, there are some.

I once had the pleasure of visiting your beautiful country, although I never made it to the North Island. Dunedin, Greymouth, Franz Joseph, and Doubtful Sound were among my favorite places. If I ever get the chance to go back, what would you recommend I see?