Thread: Goodnites Size Comparison

Default Goodnites Size Comparison

Does anyone have a picture of a S/M Goodnite diaper and a M/L diaper side to side?
    I'm wondering because I can fit into the large one, but I'm not sure if I can fit into the small one. I don't want to buy the small ones just to find out I can't wear them.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackStar159 View Post
    Does anyone have a picture of a S/M Goodnite diaper and a M/L diaper side to side?
    I'm wondering because I can fit into the large one, but I'm not sure if I can fit into the small one. I don't want to buy the small ones just to find out I can't wear them.
    I don't have any pictures of the S/M ready to go, however I do have some measurements lying around -- 22.5" long on S/M versus 24" for L/XL, and the waist circumference (not stretched) is about 4" less on the S/M, most of which is in the elastic, IIRC. In short: They are a good deal smaller, and a lot less stretchy. If you're very tiny, you might stand a chance of squeezing into them, however I should point out that Pampers Cruisers 7 are nearly the same length, much roomier in the crotch, and much stretchier in the waist, so if you've tried baby diapers and haven't been satisfied, definitely pass over the S/M Goodnites!

FWIW, some dimensions for popular non-adult diapers are posted here.

If you can fit into the large, why would try a small? Just seems weird to try the smaller version of something you already fit into.
    Also I feel like the smalls would have less absorbency.

Quote Originally Posted by Piplup View Post
    If you can fit into the large, why would try a small?
    Guessing, but perhaps it's that the smaller size has cuter, more kiddish prints. Or is the only choice available in the OP's present situation. Obviously, all else being equal, the larger size would definitely make the most sense!

I love the spiderman goodnites which only came in S/M, so I have a few packs of them. If I can figure my camera out, I will post a comparison sometime this weekend unless someone beats me to it.

I fit just fine into the large goodnites, but the small ones are a major no go for me. If I manage to get it around my waist slowly inching them up trying not to rip the sides, then they are tight and cut off blood flow to my legs, don't rise very far up in the front or the back, and they really just don't work at all. Unless you are notably small and find 4t5t pull ups pretty comfy and easy to wear, don't expect to have much luck with small/medium goodnites. I just like the prints and have them as more of a collectors item.

goodnights needs to expand their size range.
    I'm sure their are many of us who are over the 125+lbs that would like goodnights also.

I weigh 190+ and still fit the large goodnites only in girls though

I used to get the large ones but I don't like the heart design (which is half of the pack) and I like the small design more.

I bought the small and unfortunately I don't fit
    I'l using them as stuffers so it's not too much of a waste, but it does make me a bit sad.

I used to get the large ones but I don't like the heart design (which is half of the pack) and I like the small design more.

I bought the small and unfortunately I don't fit
    I'l using them as stuffers so it's not too much of a waste, but it does make me a bit sad.
    Yeah, I'm with you on the prints. I stocked up on the Tinkerbell Goodnites last year knowing they'd be practically unusable as-is, but I'm a bit of a sissy and the prints were too cute. If you want to try squeezing into them again, here are a few mods to try. All you need is scissors (a nice pair of fabric scissors works best). Of course, there's no (easy) fix for the low rise.