Thread: Hi from Newbie

Default Hi from Newbie

I have been into diapers for just over a week following a minor bout of uncontrolled peeing, prbablt due to stress. I initially wore Tena overnight liners and am now sitting in a Tena pull up reading of like minded people and feeling the danger of addiction to this feeling of warmth and no control. After two days I can now just pee when I feel the urge without clenching before and after and the sensation is sensational.
    I have got throgh three diapers already today - this could get expensive.
    Paranoid still about leaks though and read the secret stash link with great interest!

Quote Originally Posted by tantricfollower View Post
    I have been into diapers for just over a week following a minor bout of uncontrolled peeing, prbablt due to stress. I initially wore Tena overnight liners and am now sitting in a Tena pull up reading of like minded people and feeling the danger of addiction to this feeling of warmth and no control. After two days I can now just pee when I feel the urge without clenching before and after and the sensation is sensational.
    I have got throgh three diapers already today - this could get expensive.
    Paranoid still about leaks though and read the secret stash link with great interest!
    Hello there tantricfollower and welcome to ADISC! There will certainly be people here who can support you with your IC issues and interests.

It's great to hear about your interest in the subject manner, would you feel like telling us a little more about yourself? I mean, if you aren't comfortable with the idea that's totally cool but it would be lovely to hear about your hobbies and interests and the other things that make you, you. You could start with simple things, your favorite color, the weather, your favorite book! Tons of great things to know about you!

Either way though, I'm sure you're going to have a great time here. ^_^

Hi tantricflower, great to see a new member posting
    I can well understand your feeling of addiction but beware - it will get stronger! And yes, it can wok out to be expensive - but well worth it.
    I've been I/C for years and used mainly condom catheters attached to a leg bag but tried diapers a couple of months ago and am hooked. I tried pull ups a few times but quickly knew that taped diapers were the ones for me. A dry diaper feels good but feeling it swell as it gets wet and warm is better, and the sensation as my pee trickles over my balls is too good to describe, as you might know for yourself.
    Try not to be too paranoid about leaks, buy the best diaper you can (I use Tena Slip Maxi) and experiment at home, although as your confidence builds you might find you'll want to wear outdoors too. I wish I hadn't wasted so many years using catheters (thanks to advice from urologists) but am so glad I've discovered the joys of being diapered. Even if my I/C was cured I'd still wear them - it's just so much fun!