Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gay Marriage in Minnesota

eh?, Same sex Marriage should not be illegal anyway, its not to the government or religion to make it illegal or legal, its a human thing but anyway we legalised it in 2005 in Canada and is legal in all the country.(I am straight by the way.)

Quote Originally Posted by MokatheGroundhog View Post
    Gay Marriage may soon be legalized in Minnesota WDIO.com - Gay Marriage Bill to be Unveiled in St. Paul I think it's about darn time :3
    I know right, took us long enough. I was worried about the last bill that was trying to get vote in to make it (more?)illegal for gays to marry. I had to argue with my mom about it.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonKiba View Post
    I know right, took us long enough. I was worried about the last bill that was trying to get vote in to make it (more?)illegal for gays to marry. I had to argue with my mom about it.
    WDIO.com - House, Senate Committees Pass Gay Marriage Bill here's an update on the situation

I still think that its pretty sad that there needs to be a law that says its okay to marry who you want.

Quote Originally Posted by MusicLover3889 View Post
    I hope to see marriage equality in all 50 states.
    Good luck with that, I expect to see gay marriage legalised in Texas in the year 4587, which I might add is a generous estimate
    Last edited by OmarLittle; 17-Mar-2013 at 02:00. Reason: Sorry, but I'm British, it's legalised with an S, not a z

Quote Originally Posted by SterlingArcher View Post
    Good luck with that, I expect to see gay marriage legalized in Texas in the year 4587, which I might add is a generous estimate
    It'll happen when the federal government eventually takes action, one way or another.

Good luck with that, I expect to see gay marriage legalized in Texas in the year 4587, which I might add is a generous estimate
    how about some appropriate (and suitably old) music to go with that, Archer....
    In the year 2525 by Zager & Evans - YouTube

Good luck with that, I expect to see gay marriage legalised in Texas in the year 4587, which I might add is a generous estimate
    just like the drill instructor's quote in full metal jacket "Only Steers and Queers come from texas, and you dont look like a Steer to me" referring to how unaccepted it is there and how they try to run you out if your openly gay there. stayed there with my cousin for a few months over the summer of senior year all those years ago. he is openly BI and his father cant even look him in the eye with out asking "where did i go wrong with you?" not to mention the harrasment he gets from his class mates. i was happy that trip because i got the chance to put one of them through the beatin of their life for touching my little cousin best part was its Texas fighting is encouraged between boys so i got off with a "try to be more carefull in the future" from the officer.

but as for the topic of the post good for them while i personally dont care for gay marriage i also dont think it should be illegal to each their own so long as your bussiness stays your bussiness. its the ones that go flaunting it around and throwing it in your face wheather you like it or not that i cant stand to be around and ruin it for the rest of yall.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AEsahaettr View Post
    It'll happen when the federal government eventually takes action, one way or another.
    thats just it though the federal government might say its ok but it's still up to state on weather or not to accept or deny that law. just because washinton says it ok in the USA dosent mean they can override individual state legislture. the feds only set baselines its up to states to either abide by the baseline or build upon it so long as their law dosent violate major criminal laws