Thread: does anybody knows a nice brand of diapers i can get in Italy?

Default does anybody knows a nice brand of diapers i can get in Italy?

I have the opportunity to get diapers from Italy.
    does anybody knows a nice brand, plastic covered i can buy there?
    i really like to try new things...

thank you in advanced for your reply

If you mean local production, I'm afraid you're not gonna find anything decent around here. I think Soffisof diapers are Italian, but they're nothing to be excited about. Apart from that, there are several supermarket/pharmacy grade brands which are plastic backed but - as everywhere else in the world - you're hardly gonna find high-range diapers there.

The best you can buy in pharmacies here are Tenas, which are not that amazing either if you ask my personal opinion, and a lot of the times they just have in stock the lower absorbency level ones, so if you want Tena Maxis you'd have to specifically order them. That's what I heard from the few local DLs that I know who still bother to buy locally.

But yeah, I'm an Abena fanboy, so I might be a bit biased

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    If you mean local production, I'm afraid you're not gonna find anything decent around here. I think Soffisof diapers are Italian, but they're nothing to be excited about. Apart from that, there are several supermarket/pharmacy grade brands which are plastic backed but - as everywhere else in the world - you're hardly gonna find high-range diapers there.

The best you can buy in pharmacies here are Tenas, which are not that amazing either if you ask my personal opinion, and a lot of the times they just have in stock the lower absorbency level ones, so if you want Tena Maxis you'd have to specifically order them. That's what I heard from the few local DLs that I know who still bother to buy locally.

But yeah, I'm an Abena fanboy, so I might be a bit biased
    thank you for your reply,
    i'm from Israel and Tena we have (i can get the maxi easily)
    about the abena, we dont have here the m3/m4 with the plastic back anymore. do you?

last thing... it might sounds weird, but i like trying new brands, even if there are not as good as i use to. it makes me appreciate the ones i have

Here Abenas are not imported at all, I do all of my diapershopping abroad. Plastic backed M4s are becoming harder to find, but they're still manufactured by Abena in Denmark. M3s, instead, are not produced anymore since last year.

If you like experimenting, all you have to do is go into supermarkets and try out the brands you find (which I'm not that knowledgeable about after having started buying the good brands a few years ago).

in Italy are not the M3 or M 4 must import them from germany.
    hard to find for sale in the shop Abena (on the Internet easy)
    You can buy in the pharmacy the most popular brands:
    tena
    serenity (ok version super or maxi)
    rarely Soffisof
    You can buy in the supermarket:
    absodys carrefour
    brand auchan
    egosan maxi (ok) sometimes supermarket auchan
    Linidor(very bad absorbency)
    brand iper supermarket iper

my advice is look for serenity maxi (not version extra very bad absorbency)