Thread: Bed-wetting Regression

Default Bed-wetting Regression

Like Garzilla in a recent thread, a late childhood bed wetter, I purposely returned to sleep wetting in my twenties. Not trying to circumvent rules, I wonder if others who made the decision later regretted it. I do not. To the contrary, I feel it’s the best thing I’ve ever done for myself. To this day waking wet with no memory gives me a "high” like no other.

Quote Originally Posted by WBxx View Post
    Like Garzilla in a recent thread, a late childhood bed wetter, I purposely returned to sleep wetting in my twenties. Not trying to circumvent rules, I wonder if others who made the decision later regretted it. I do not. To the contrary, I feel it’s the best thing I’ve ever done for myself. To this day waking wet with no memory gives me a "high” like no other.
    Riiiiight.

Because bed-wetting is purely a conscience choice and not a medical issue at all. ::rolls eyes::

Emily91

Yeah I'm also a bit confused by that. And even though I have come to like diapers, if I could choose to stop wetting the bed today I'd do it. For every situation that it feels good, I can think of 20 more where it's inconvenient and/or embarrassing.

I think this is a case of personal choice and lifestyle. Naturally members who are truly incontinent would think this desire strange, but remember that for those who this is a sexually driven fetish, unconscious bed wetting can be a part of the AB/DL experience. To me it's, to each his own.

I've wet in my sleep a couple of times and have enjoyed it, but it's not something I've pushed as I also have to have normal sleep time, both home and when we visit our daughter. This is why I say it depends on lifestyle. Some members may never sleep outside of their own bedroom, and it may not impact on anyone else other than themselves. In such cases, it probably works for them.

Well,

I've been a bed wetter since birth...yep over 40 years...

And yes it is sometimes embarrassing and inconvience...

So, if I could would I change...that's a good question...I'm not sure and have no experience to draw from.

I see the issues...the wet beds...the friends that have found out one way or another...and even my gf son...

But, it's not a choice for me...

So, there is way worse things that I have issues with than bed wetting so it's not a huge concern.

I wear 24/7 diapers and very rarely leak...so wet bed isn't an issue...

Expense isn't a big deal...it not that much money...way less than other things I spend money on.

So, I guess if it's the way you like to feel, than go with it...it's not hurting anyone...

Myself my biggest issue is sleepwalking...that is a major concern...and sometimes it becomes a really big issue...

All, back on topic, I don't think I'd change the way I am...if I could not wet the bed without any other changes then maybe...back in the 90's I was cathed for bed wetting...I'm not doing that again...or any of the other painful "medical" procedures I endured over the years...

My two cents,
    B