Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: total baby by choice

jonniebill

Default total baby by choice

i am the oldest of 6 boys ----- and by age i felt left out so i regressed back to diapers bottles and all the baby gear i could find ------- i guess it was addictive because i am 24/7 by choice and love it ---- even wore them as a marine and in viet nam ---- i use them as any toddler does i.e. wet mess an play---- i now see myself as a 69 yr old toddler and have no desire to stop ----- came into life as a babyboy and intened the same way

Am I a jerk if I call this "fishy" or at least "a little creepy"?

Quote Originally Posted by Vexxus View Post
    Am I a jerk if I call this "fishy" or at least "a little creepy"?
    I believe in accespting what someone says is truth until evidenced otherwise. It's not unheard of to have an "all-out" 24/7 AB. After all, we all know Stanley Thorton. Some of even the more "mild AB's", or "mostly DLs," like me have secret wishes of actually being a baby again, but true to size and physical age, but with an adult concious to enjoy it with .

jonniebill
    Welcome to our community crib.

What are your interests in your spare time, if you aren't ABing?

Depends on your definition of 24/7. When I think of 24/7, I think of people like Heidi Lynn. He was a baby 24/7 but he still did adult things like sports and work and going out and doing normal adult things. But yet he was a baby 24/7 because he slept in a crib every night, ate in the high chair for every meal at home, wore AB clothes 24/7 and diapers. Some folks may not call it 24/7 because he isn't doing everything a baby would do but me I would call it 24/7.

Considering that incontinence disqualifies you from enlistment....

Quote Originally Posted by RetrieverPup View Post
    Considering that incontinence disqualifies you from enlistment....
    No offense to older people and I don't like to stereotype, but the TS is 69 years old and chances are his IC is recent. The wearing he did in Vietnam I presume was voluntary, ... and verrrrrrry discrete I'd imagine.

Give the gentleman the benefit of the doubt and please welcome him as one of us, and let Moo and the other administrators decide if he's legit. If I was met with suspicion like this when I first came here, I wouldn't have come back, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by HokieABDL View Post
    No offense to older people and I don't like to stereotype, but the TS is 69 years old and chances are his IC is recent. The wearing he did in Vietnam I presume was voluntary, ... and verrrrrrry discrete I'd imagine.

Give the gentleman the benefit of the doubt and please welcome him as one of us, and let Moo and the other administrators decide if he's legit. If I was met with suspicion like this when I first came here, I wouldn't have come back, probably.
    Um... wearing diapers during the Vietnam war... that does seem really, really fishy.

Default total baby by choice

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    What's so fishy about wearing a diaper during the war?
    Mainly that disposables were not around then and being discrete would be near impossible if not impossible outright. If it's true that incontinence is going to prevent you from serving (no idea if that's true but one poster said it was) they wouldn't go for a serviceman in a diaper. and given the military's horrendous record on inclusion, an adult baby would probably not have made it to a war zone.
    I have no idea if the OP is legit, and I really really don't care. It is however a valid point to suspect the bio is fishy.

It seems odd that he hasn't come back to explain how he wore diaper in Nam. A lot of Nam was jungle and hot. I wouldn't have wanted to be in a diaper under those conditions. You also had to walk through rice paddies. It just doesn't sound like fun, and being discovered as a diaper wearer wouldn't have gone well. There were some who had desk jobs, however, and didn't go out into the field.

As for being 69 and living under your own rules, you certainly could be diapered 24/7, and it would be your choice and your business. I have days, usually the weekend, where I'm diapered. Most of the time however, I'm not. Whatever floats your boat, unless it's a Swift Boat.