Thread: could use some community support

Unhappy could use some community support

hey everyone,
    I usually don't post new threads but i could use i few words of support. My girlfriend and i just parted ways because i have been living in Israel for the last 2 1/2 years and i miss the the US too much. she was the most amazing girl ever and we were both sad to split up. she couldn't come with me because she was starting uni. Two months ago i took a ten meter fall while climbing and I've been in a rehab center for my injuries since and that really poured the stress on her and caused us both to get depressed.

She was always so good to me and she even dealt with my diapered side so well even though she didn't like it all that much. She put me in diapers and babied me whenever i wanted.

Anyway, now i have kept my self diapered for a week with no sight of stopping and while at home i even mess. I been thinking a lot abouth this side of me and how much it affects my love lif and potebtial for maybe finding a diapered soul mate. I hate this part of me. sitting in a dirty or wet diaper. never feeling right with out a diaper. getting turned on by diapers. i haate it. I try so hard to accept my self but it's so damn hard.

The only good news is i get as many free diapers as i can steal from the hospital... but by and by life just sucks right now. I have started anti depressants though and i hope they help soon.

thanks for any help, baby benji aka babyscrat

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been going through such a stressful time. Breakups are always hard. And it must have been awful to take a 10m fall and have to recover from the injuries.

You mentioned that you've started taking an antidepressant. Are you also seeing a counselor or a psychotherapist? You've had some major life events happen recently. It might be very helpful to talk with a professional about them.

A lot of AB/DLs feel a more powerful desire to wear diapers during times of stress. It's not surprising that you're feeling a greater need for diapers than you ordinarily would. Make sure that you take care of your skin. If you're using diapers for #2, it's a good idea to change soon after you mess.

Don't worry too much about how diapers will affect your love life. You've already had the experience of finding a girlfriend, telling her about your AB/DL side, and getting a very accepting reaction. If it's happened before, it can happen again, right?

How are you doing physically? I hope you're recovering well from your fall!

Hey please dont hate your self we all are wired to like pampers and its with us you are so much not alone.
    We are kid's at hart and we care and you never know she may come back into your life after collage you never know.I have been where you are long ago .there are a lot of others like us I,m seeing more and more out there
    I found some one and a lot of others have too. This is a bump in your road soon you will heal and thing's will
    Change for you and your out look. Yes a lot of us do go to Pampers when we are stressed I do so your ok its
    how we cope. Some shop or eat to feel better or do bad things. So you and I wear something that makes us feel ok .Some part of us it always did whether we remember or not we love the feel of being taken care of
    The body rembers if we do not that's why we are into things.good luck.

Thank you for the kind words guys, they help a lot I know there is a padded soul mate out there somewhere for me. Until then I sure am glad to have such a great community!

I am sorry to hear you are having a down time in your life. I have had multiple occasions where I wished this entire part of me would just go away because it would make life so much easier, but you know what then I wouldn't be me. Diapers are a part of who I am and it's come to a point for me that I realize they I am a good person and wanting to be diapered in no way takes away from that. Stay true to yourself, it's obvious that you need diapers and other things as such in your life now it's just time to find the balance that works best for you. For some it can be wearing every now and again and for others it can be 24/7. For me it's diapering up for bed most nights. We are all unique and there are many others out there who have similar wants and needs. I believe that when the time is right you will find someone that compliments you and your uniqueness again. Keep the faith!

Really sorry to hear about your breakup. I know how awful it is to have a special relationship end. Don't feel ashamed of who you are; it's OK to like diapers, and there are people out there who will love and accept this part of you (as you know). During my break-up, diapers helped me feel comforted and relaxed, something I really needed. So don't feel bad about needing some extra diaper time right now. As long as they're not stopping you from fulfilling your responsibilities, it's totally OK to use them for comfort.

I really hope your recovery is going well and that you can get out of rehab soon. It must be awful to be stuck there. Remember: you never have to be ashamed of being you. Stay true to yourself, and keep focusing on getting well. We're all pulling for you.