Thread: Adult Cloth Diaper Me

Default Adult Cloth Diaper Me

So I've recently placed an order with, who is affiliated with super undies. Super Undies seems to have a stellar reputation, but I am having a really hard time getting a hold of them via email or phone. I received an email after placing my order, but all other attempts at correspondence have failed. Has anyone else experienced this? I have questions to ask them, but can't get anyone to respond.

I have had problems with communication with them, they are very slow to respond if they respond at all. But I have always got my order and the times I have gotten a response they were really helpful.

I suspected as much. It seems they are a good company, but like most small businesses, they lack the time/resources to respond promptly.

If they are a small company they are probably not staffed at all over the weekend. Perhaps try calling again on Monday?

Since the beginning of the year they have been slow in responding to emails. I emailed them in december and had a response back in a day but it took 3 days for a response in January. I am thinking that with the formal launch of their adult super undies they may have seen an increase in business and are a little overwhelmed at the moment. I will second the other poster in saying I have always gotten my product and I love my super undies.

I did hear back from them this week. They were very friendly and very quick to get my order together. Will arrive this week. I guess they just got backed up. Will post a review later!

I wish postage wasn't so high to the UK, would love to try their products

The fact that the diapers only go up to 36" has driven me to lose two inches! Haha!