Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: what would you like to see from bambino diapers?

Default what would you like to see from bambino diapers?

I would like to see better tape and of course a all pink diaper what are your thoughts?

I'd want one that doesn't include the taped landing zone. One that is more like modern baby diapers. The current designs are very nostalgic and all, but I'd want a more modern one with a better fit.

Yes, I would like to see pink diapers and blue diapers. Make the tapes 2" wide by 2 1/2" long. Thicker diapers like the Dry 24/7 diapers. Have more characters on the frontal tape panel. A little stronger waistbands would be nice too. But I really want thick pink and blue diapers.

I'd like to see a less absorbant diaper... thinner, and costing less. I love Bambinos, especially balisimos (spelling.. oops) But they are not cheap, and I have a hard time actually getting full use out of them. Take all that quality and scale it back just a bit to lower the cost.

I also wouldn't mind the plain blank bianco tap area on a balismo style diaper.