Thread: Some good news on Dry 24/7's

Default Some good news on Dry 24/7's

For you that have automatic shippments from XP Medical. Dry24/7's are being
    taken care care of. I got my shippment confirmation email last night. As far as I
    can tell their coming from the same warehouse in Michigan. I should have them
    next Tuesday or Wednesday.

And hopefully, those automatic shipments will be reserved for people who actually need them.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeywell6180 View Post
    And hopefully, those automatic shipments will be reserved for people who actually need them.
    Why? If they offer that service and people pay, why would they care beyond that? It's not the customer's fault the company ran out of stock. Stuff happens sometimes.

I agree with krone6 - I need them - not from incontinence, but because I wear diapers 24/7, and I don't want leaky diapers either! :P

I got my auto shipment today. I noticed they made some changes to the printing on the package. They've added sizing info as well as a barcode. Also found
    where the pack used to say made in IL it now says Made In Israel. The box was damaged and tore the wrapping on one so I checked for damage and luckily
    there wasn't any to the diapers. The ones I checked do have larger tapes than the ones I got last December Otherwise the padding looks the same. I get my
    next ones the last part of April so will be curious to see if they might be made in USA.