Thread: Hello ~ Greetings ♥

Red face Hello ~ Greetings ♥

Well just joined and fairly new to ABDL and diapers - Was intrigued in the past but just tried them recently and think it is fun but not sure I could ever live in them 24/7 or go anywhere beyond #1 with them - But still a fun new world to explore - Also into Spankings and learning about Domestic Discipline but my BF is a total sweetheart and we are not into anything cruel or harmful all just for fun really.

Default Re: Hello ~ Greetings ♥

Welcome to adisc. It's nice that you and your boyfriend can explore and still have boundaries. I'm very much like you in the sense that i don't think i can diaper 24/7 but we all get satisfaction from wearing differently. I too am not a fan of taking a #2 in diapers, but some don't even go in them at all. I hope you find good information and support as you grow with your experience here!

Quote Originally Posted by evelynnova View Post
    Well just joined and fairly new to ABDL and diapers - Was intrigued in the past but just tried them recently and think it is fun but not sure I could ever live in them 24/7 or go anywhere beyond #1 with them - But still a fun new world to explore - Also into Spankings and learning about Domestic Discipline but my BF is a total sweetheart and we are not into anything cruel or harmful all just for fun really.
    Hey there eyelynnova and welcome to ADISC! Don't feel pressured to enjoy them in anyway that doesn't feel right to you. It's totally fine and even great that there are so many different ways that people enjoy different things, and many different people on here. What is most important is that you are happy and healthy!

What other sorts of things do you like to do for fun? I mean, when it's not about exploring fun things like that.. do you have any other super passionate interests and likes? Do you have a favorite restaurant or way to spend your time? It would be neat to learn a little more about you, as much as you feel comfortable sharing anyway. I hope you have a wonderful time here! ^_^