Thread: Increase incotinence

Default Increase incotinence

Recently I have had an increase in urinary incotinence. I do not wear diapers, because i live with family and they don't know. I didn't do anything to cause it to increase and haven't changed my diet. Any ideas as to how to handle this or why it may be?

Quote Originally Posted by Kasia View Post
    Recently I have had an increase in urinary incotinence. I do not wear diapers, because i live with family and they don't know. I didn't do anything to cause it to increase and haven't changed my diet. Any ideas as to how to handle this or why it may be?
    My best advice to you is see a medical professional. There is nobody on this site as far as I know who are medical Drs. You haven't told us much so that we can help you.
    You need to discuss this with your parents and seek medical help.

One of the possibilities is a UTI. You'll need to have your urine tested and if there is an infection it will require antibiotics. Neglecting a UTI can lead to kidney damage. It is essential that you go to a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    One of the possibilities is a UTI. You'll need to have your urine tested and if there is an infection it will require antibiotics. Neglecting a UTI can lead to kidney damage. It is essential that you go to a doctor.
    This. Last year, I noticed an increase in dribbling and the urine was slightly redder than usual, but my doctor didn't do anything as the tests didn't show anything. But sure enough, 10 days later I had to go to the out-of-hours doctor because of pain when urinating. Had a full on UTI. Got put on antibiotics which cleared it up in a couple of weeks.

Default Increase incotinence

more or less echoing the same words but it's important that you suck it up and get to a doctor. If you're still too young to do it on your own you'll need your parents' involvement, but there's no shame in having medical issues. If you've got to get help, and you live at home, take advantage of your probable support system. No parent should react badly to a medical problem.
    Good luck!!

thanks guys it's better now,I think it was cause of frinking more fluids than usal