Thread: Hi there :3 ^^

Default Hi there :3 ^^

My name is Lydia! I'm a little girl who's age is around five. I am just starting to explore the little side of me. I never got to be a little girl and the void left behind hurts so badly and I discovered that regressing is the only way to cope with it. I have bipolar disorder and very few things make me happy aside from being a little girl, gothic lolita fashion, anime, being with my sweet friends, and daydreaming. I hope to make lots more friends in the ABDL community and let my true self shine!

Well, welcome....this has been a great place to meet those of us who have the same interest. Along with exchanging ideas, stories and an overall feeling of being among st friends.

Welcome to ADISC from a fellow little girl. It's always wonderful to welcome someone here, and I totally understand where you are coming from. I'm sure you'll find plenty of great people here and people who understand you too.

What sorts of anime's do you like, and what sort of sweets are your favorite? It was awesome of you to tell us some of your interests though, because I share a lot of them. What sort of gothic lolita fashion items are your favorite. Would love to see it.

I hope you have berry big buncha fun. ^_^

I hope so, I feel so lonely all the time and I always want to meet new friends
    I like cute shojo anime such as Sailor Moon, Candy Candy, Tokyo Mew Mew, Kimi Ni Todoke, Rozen Maiden; and I also like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Black Butler, Haibane Renamei, Strawberry Panic, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, and many others. I like chocolate, mochi, strawberry ice cream, cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies, and whatever seems the most yummy at the moment. ^^
    Well, I can link you to some of my favorites:
    Angelic Pretty / Jumper Skirt / Sugary Carnival JSK (Re-release)
    Baby the Stars Shine Bright / Jumper Skirt / Paris Window Print JSK II
    Angelic Pretty / Outerwear / Milky-chan of the Fawn Coat (Plain and Polkadot)
    Angelic Pretty / Cutsew & Knit / Dreamy Dollhouse Parka
    Baby the Stars Shine Bright / Jumper Skirt / L'Oiseau Bleu Print Madeleine JSK
    Baby the Stars Shine Bright / Jumper Skirt / Lovely Sweet Room Print Ribbon JSK

welcome aboard! Hope Adisc can help you find peace and happiness!