Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Easter Plushies

Default Easter Plushies

The stores are filling up with Easter Plushies...OMG they are soooo cute. So who is tempted to expand their plush collection at Easter time?

I'm always very tempted at Easter because I absolutely ADORE bunnies! I usually try to control myself...maybe this year I'll splurge on a new bunny tho'...who knows? Or maybe I'll get a cute little lamb instead. Decisions decisions!

That means I have to take my wife 60 miles to a build-a-bear and get her another Hello Kitty and a bunny.
    She loves them.

I am really considering buying one. It'd be great to cuddle up with at night instead of the small pillow I currently have.

Quote Originally Posted by 11hinzvic View Post
    I am really considering buying one. It'd be great to cuddle up with at night instead of the small pillow I currently have.
    Oh come on man, that poor pillow's crying to let it's inner-plushie out....do yourself a favor and buy yourself a big soft cuddly bunny.....Happy Easter!

Quote Originally Posted by 11hinzvic View Post
    Oh ok you talked me into it. I just needed a little push...
    Now don't cheap out, that Plushies gonna get a lot of cuddles. He needs to be up to the task.

I am not going to by a easter plushie only because, I already have my one true friend and unless he like gets mauled, I dont need another. But I did splurge on a doll today. Not easter related lol.

this is what I want for easter! It may not be easter related, but its HUGE at 60" long!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Iwantit.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	16265  

That's a nice looking "Puddy Cat". You'll need a king bed to cuddle up with that.