Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Babypants Training Pants

Default Babypants Training Pants

I would really like to get a pair of these but would like to know what you guys think of them first. Is the elastic tight around the legs? Do they stretch out after a few uses? I have unusually big thighs, like 29 inches and my waist is about 39 inches. What size would you suggest I get?

Default Re: Babypants Training Pants

Quote Originally Posted by ajthepie View Post
    I would really like to get a pair of these but would like to know what you guys think of them first. Is the elastic tight around the legs? Do they stretch out after a few uses? I have unusually big thighs, like 29 inches and my waist is about 39 inches. What size would you suggest I get?
    If I were you, I'd go to walmart and go to the craft section and find fabric measuring tape. Don't use the construction metal style because you'll get a bad measurement. You can get it for like 3 bucks. Also you will get a proper fit qnd won't waste money. The measurements on the website feature pre-shrunk and post-shrunk sizes. You'll want to wash the garment at least 3 times before you wear and use it. Same thing goes for most of the items you'd buy at this and any websites.

You can also email them and ask if the legs stretch or not.

I'm a 38 ish waist, big thighs, and I got an XL pair. They fit pretty well, definitely glad I went for XL over L. The legs are tighter than the waist but not uncomfortable, and overall they're super cute. Easy to wear outside and still be little! So my advice is to go XL

I have 2 pair: one white and the other the dinosaur print. Both pair wear well for me. I have a 38" waist and I bought XL. They do shrink a bit after washing a couple of times, so think big. I like them very much.

I'm a 32 " waist and got medium. They fit well, but I wish they were cut a little higher. They just seem to ride a little low. I find that the label scratches, but I don't want to remove it because it says Babypants. I know....sigh.

I do like them however, and I love the fact that they are training pants. I got the thinner ones, because I thought they'd emulate the old Gerber training pants which I remember from so long ago. Oh to be that age again and in those cute designed training pants.

I have some of the "My First" training pants and I really like them -- cute and very thick. The fit is tricky, however, as they don't stretch a lot. I have a 38" waist and 27" thighs, and I made the mistake of getting the large size, having not read the bit about shrinkage. D'oh! They fit well straight out of the package, but not so much after being washed. I immediately ordered the same thing in XL and am very happy.

I got a pair of "My Firsts" too. I like the diaper-like thickness too, but you feel the wetness more. I don't wear them very often as they take forever to dry after you wash them.

You can get some string or an old cored put around what you to measure mark it then take it off put it next to the metal tape measurer to get the right measurements.

I am built they same way and I bought the xl they are just right I now have 5 pair. very comfy and very soft plastic pants. I highly suggest them

I have several pairs of "Almost a Big Kid" training pants. Last year, I actually wore them 24/7 for a month. They're very comfortable, and they're thin enough not to be noticeable under khakis. (Jeans may be another story.) I also have a pair of "My First Training Pants."

For me, size L is the right size in both models. I have a 36" waist and large thighs.

If you decide to order plastic pants to go with your training pants, be aware that Baby Pants plastic pants tend to run small, especially the PEVA ones (which are wonderful but not a good choice for discreet wear). To get a comfortable fit in the legs, I needed a size 2XL for these.