Thread: Introduction :)

Default Introduction :)

Hi Everyone, this is the first time I've joined a forum about the little hobby I'm learning about, so I'm a little shy at the moment.
    I'm sure there is allot you might want to know about me so I'll do my best to share everything that I think is appropriate and I look forward to starting to settle in and getting to know some of you
    First of all, I'm 19, Male and I live in the UK (basically what is on my profile but I thought I might share it anyway)
    I'm studying Computer Networks at Bournemouth University in September because this is something I actually enjoy learning about, if this was a subject at school, I might have done a little bit better than I did :P
    Apart from this, I also enjoy really creative stuff, particularly music, I love playing the piano and the guitar as well as drums when I can (my room is too small for a kit unfortunately) and photography so I might post links to my photo-blogs at some point, I got a fairly normal job in a pub, normal friends (who don't know I like to wear a nappy sometimes, likewise family) and a loving family albeit a little spread out, so all in all, I'm a pretty normal guy.
    I guess I realised I liked wearing nappies when I was about 15, I saw a TV documentary about ABDL's and decided I wanted to give it a go, the AB thing didn't really do it for me, but I discovered I did enjoy wearing a nappy, for me they're comfortable and soft, and after a stressful day can provide a little comfort and security, I don't wear all the time, sometimes I just feel like wearing for days at a time, other times I might not wear for a week or two, I guess it just depends (no pun intended!) on my mood and if I can be bothered to order some (allot of brands to choose from in the UK, gets a little tricky, especially if you go online) for me it's not really a sexual thing, I don't need them to engage in those sorts of adult relationships although I would love to have a sig other who understands what I do, maybe participate, but generally I keep it quiet and not make it a big deal, I think i've only told one person that I wear, maybe that's just because I'm not totally comfortable and this is just a first step but I'm starting to open up about it, those wanting to know if I use them for there intended purpose, yes and no, I do wet often more because it's usually inconvenient to use a bathroom at that point, but I don't mess, it's too much hassle for me, the cleaning up, the smell and everything, I'd sooner just use a bathroom.
    I hope I've covered mostly everything, if there are any questions I'd love to hear them, and any suggestions if anything might be considered inappropriate or Taboo about this blog, I'd love to hear that too, because the people who made this site have obviously put allot of time in to this and I don't want to be a pain!
    Have fun people

Quote Originally Posted by thecomputingstudent View Post
    Hi Everyone, this is the first time I've joined a forum about the little hobby I'm learning about, so I'm a little shy at the moment.
    Hey there thecomputingstudent and a berry big welcome to ADISC! The welcome package comes with free hugs and a lot of support, I've heard.

Your intro was lovely, for starters. It's great that you put energy into telling us about yourself and overcame your shyness. I hope over time you settle in and don't feel that way anymore, unless it's just your natural state of being. I know some people who are like that. (Me.) I'm so glad you are studying something you enjoy! Do you enjoy where you are studying it, and enjoy living in the UK in general? It's amazing that you can play two whole instruments, I find it just mind boggling when someone can play one. You must be berry talented. It's great that you seem to have a good life, if normal. Normal can be fun sometimes. ^_^

Your experiences with diapers are interesting too, even though I dabble in AB things.. I totally understand why it isn't for everyone. I hope you find someone who accepts your interests too. This might seem like a random question but I always try to find a unique question to ask someone.. what other things would you like a significant other? Not that I'm asking you to talk about anything you are comfortable with talking about, mind you. Still, meeting someone who was kind and understanding would be super awesome.

I had a great time getting to know you a little more. I'm sure you're going to make some great friends. Have a ton of fun on ADISC!

Hi Gigglemuffiz thanks for your very kind words, I was thinking about the question you asked, although I would be happy to share what I look for, I don't think this is the place for it, Moo and the ADSIC team are quite clear on writing personal ads, and I just think writing what I look for in a woman might just cross that line, maybe I might answer that in a personal message some time
    Thanks again for your support and I look forward to hearing from you and others again sometime soon!

Quote Originally Posted by thecomputingstudent View Post
    Hi Gigglemuffiz thanks for your very kind words, I was thinking about the question you asked, although I would be happy to share what I look for, I don't think this is the place for it, Moo and the ADSIC team are quite clear on writing personal ads, and I just think writing what I look for in a woman might just cross that line, maybe I might answer that in a personal message some time
    Thanks again for your support and I look forward to hearing from you and others again sometime soon!
    Sorry about that, I really was just asking for something more on the lines of what you sort of dream about, something that makes you smile. I still, didn't mean to cross any boundary that would make you feel uncomfortable or worry that you were breaking any rules. In replacement, I can ask a few basic questions like what your favorite season is, what holiday is your favorite.. those sorts of things can have some great answers if you let us know why.

Gigglemuffinz Hey, it's cool
    My favourite season has to be summer I love hot weather, long days at the beach

- - - Updated - - -

Gigglemuffinz Hey, it's cool
    My favourite season has to be summer I love hot weather, long days at the beach or lazy days at home, just maybe not good weather for wearing nappies, particularly if they are plastic backed, pretty much the only time I will wear the cloth backed disposables otherwise it's just way too hot, and the only other problem being that wearing less layers in hot weather makes it hard to hide a bulky nappy if I am wearing out, but those are only small compromises