Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

1) Hello! Who are you?

I am a business owner and have an associates degree. Focused on growing my business.

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

I guess I would be considered a DL. I'm not a AB. I've been a DL ever since I can remember.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I enjoy playing tennis. I'm also into technology and electronics. I read a lot of technical papers/posts. I'm big into learning and doing things myself. I enjoy my job because it's what I love.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

I came on here looking for others that are married and their wives know about their secret and how they deal with it. My wife doesn't really understand it.

Welcome to the site! I work with technology every day being a programmer at a fairly large company. I also like to tinker with my computers, upgrading parts and whatnot. I'm not big into tennis, but I do love golf and hockey when it comes to sports I play and Football for what i like to watch. Unfortunately I'm not married so I can't really help you there, My girlfriend still doesn't know about the DL side of me, but someday. I do hope others find this post and can give you some of what you are looking for!